[Haradoll] Hara's Immature Jokes

monkee

Her immature jokes are best understood if they were left in their original Korean form. They made me laugh alot after understanding the meaning behind those wordplays. The "officially translated" ones by KBSWorld (I think) replaced them with other childish jokes that lose the whole meaning to them.

I've heard that before. That's why I trust the Pinksubs(soshifiedsubs) since they

do translate everything and give us notes on what the person or anyone is

referring to. (:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys got watch invincible youth you'll definitely like it when she turn her head and "da dang" before telling her immature jokes haha lovely <3

Yea! Her actions that follows "da dang" is cute!

I wish i understood korean, D:

I often have to pause the video to read the subs given!

Actually since we are not all koreans so we don't get what she really means, and even with the subs, the real essence of the jokes differs,

I remember an episode when she joked in front of the soldiers, one soldier was sarcastically laughing after, which kinda made me angry of the soldier since he shouldn't act like that, especially to idols who tries their best for their airtime XD

HAHAH, i remembered the jokes :D

the reactions from others are funnier... in front of the gagman, Hara really being immature :D

i wonder what will happen if she said the line in front of Yoo Jaesuk and Hyori :)

Actually since we are not all koreans so we don't get what she really means, and even with the subs, the real essence of the jokes differs,

I remember an episode when she joked in front of the soldiers, one soldier was sarcastically laughing after, which kinda made me angry of the soldier since he shouldn't act like that, especially to idols who tries their best for their airtime XD

lol. I thought the same way but then as i kept watching...it turns out that he's actually a Hara fan.

If you noticed when Hara was dancing he was just smiling acting like a total fanboy (:

You would totally start something like this, joss. xD haha. All the rage in Seoul indeed.

When watching with subs, the jokes really aren't that funny but I got my friend to translate it for me and turned out it's pretty lame but hilarious at the same time. it got my friend wanting to know more about Hara 8D Does Hara still make the jokes nowadays? Since you know .. she stopped awhile ago.