• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
monkee

[Haradoll] Hara's Immature Jokes

572 posts in this topic

lol, not going to lie but i did smirk at some of those jokes she said especially the wind rice cake, rofl

Hahaha super funny !!i wish i understand more of korean..Then i'll be LOL really hard

Haha! I love how people around her react after hearing her immature jokes, they are like "What?" :)

And when they always get the answer after Hara tells the jokes. Hara is simply adorable :)

omo! soo cute. i love it everytime she tells the immature jokes :thumbup::eyelove:

wish there will be another season for invincible youth :P miss seeing her being funny like that :lol:

tumblr_ll419jlRPF1qephfyo1_500.gif

Ahaha, I remember these jokes. I remember telling one of them to a Korean friend and she facepalmed (five times... and called me a choding...).

Goo Hara, I miss your jokes...

I laugh at the fact that she tells jokes... and you know, they are cheesy but pretty funny :D

haha even that was so immature but i like it lol

cute hara gu..

xDD i wish there is another IY eps so i can see another immature jokes from hara lol

miss seeing her being funny like that

You have to be Korean for some jokes I guess to see the humour but her jokes were lame/cheesy and I guess that in it selfmade it more funny XD

there should be a battle between goo hara and IU on these Immature Jokes, wonder who will win.

haha, she is such a joker~ i saw her always making cheesy jokes and teach HyunA 4 minutes as well in invisible youth!

i miss those days with IY~~

Awesome topic. Invincible youth is by far my favourite variety shows. Hara was one of my favs. It's a pity that the show has ended, but who knows, maybe it'll be back on again later.

It sucks not understanding them fully, but I still laugh anyways. The queen of immature jokes, Hara!

aigooo,, that why people start to call she immature joke, da dam,,

aigoo she and onew oppa joke style are same,

that why everyone start to make the to be a couple

Now I'm starting to miss IY again. I thought those jokes were funny I loved them even more when that grandma was answering all her questions before she could say the punch lines :tongue:

Goo Hara is too funny even though i can't understand korean its funny seeing everyone's reaction espcially when they guess it right lol

even though i'm not really fluent in korean, i always enjoys hara's immature jokes. such a choding. LOL

They're all the rage worldwide! Love episode seven's, where she just runs off after telling the joke. Too bad she seemed to have run out of material in the later episodes!

she was very entertaining with her jokes,although some of her jokes are sounds very crisp, it was very entertain and I love the 'em ;)

It's a pity im not korean. so i cant really get the joke :( But i bet they are really yoochi!:D

Hahaha. Omg, I totally love this compilation. XD Her jokes are either really funny or they really make you go "..." before bursting into laughter. (Y)

hahaha.. her jokes is funny and ice breaking situation xD

her jokes that playing with words also epic LOL

As lame as they are.. I think they are really funny! I can not wait for more of her jokes ^^ :thumbup1: