• What's This
    • Good Day
    • Wait
    • Good Day, Season 2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first listened to Kara's first album I really liked If U Wanna from the start...

And I was happy they promoted it as well ^^

I like Good Day but I liked the Good Day Season 2 more...

I like the new melody so fun and relaxing to listen...lol

Edited by godric29

I voted for Words I Couldn't Keep in the FIRST BLOOMING album and What's This in the MINI ALBUM.

I was going to pick Baby Boy <.< but both songs are catchy and cute.

-sLaVe_K1

Edited by sLaVe_K1

i love all their songs., i listen to it everyday., my special favorites are Secret World, If U Wanna, Break It, Uri Deul, Words I Couldn't Keep, Wait, Good Day, Good Day season 2, and Baby Boy., see., almost everything., hahaha.,

I like almost all their song in their first album but after listening to it so many times,

I have realize that my favorite is Two Of Us : I can listen to it again and again !

As for the mini-albums my favorites are Good Day and What's This.

Edited by Solin

Don't be shy my boy~

haha love that song!

1st blooming one was hard..cause i love them all!

it was between don't be shy&&words i couldn't keep :]

my two faves! but yeah chose don't be shy

Oh, Hey baby boy~

hehe ^^

i liked good day and baby! but chose goodday! :]

this poll was hard since i like love all their songs! :]

makes me more excited on what their second album is gonna be like ^^

Well,I love all their songs actually.

I voted for Rock You and Break It.

It's hard to choose.

Oh no, this is hard to choose. I love all their songs! But i can say that I've never listened to a whole album. Kara's 1st Blooming is actually the first. Their songs sounded so different from other albums. But i definitely love "Secret world and Good Day".

Even though Break it was their debut song, i always like Secret World more, the beat, tne music, just everything about it. & for their 1st mini album, i dont know why but its just so different that i cant really say i like them, i do lsiten to them but not as much as i love the 1st album itself =/

^^ actually What's This is very very similar as to what the original KARA's music sounds like lol.. you should try it :P

I picked Secret World too lol.. i really appreciated the singing .. you really recognize their talent in this song and plus i NEVER get sick of it lol..

and for mini album .. i picked Wait.. this song really showcases GyulHamCole's abilities.. especially Nicole's <3!! she improved sooo much and her voice even changed into this raspy like tone which i love :P..

1st Blooming:

Us Two/Two of Us

Words I Couldn't Keep/Broken Promise

Tear Remover/Tear Fader

1st Mini Album:

I like all hahahah but my current fave is Good Day Season 2 and Baby Boy(because of Maknae Cole's part kekekeke)

What made Kara my favorite girl group was their live performances--esp. during Secret World! After watching Sunghee hit those amazing notes Secret World became my favorite song :P.

And I was one of the (few?) people who loved Rock U from the beginning...haha. I thought it was so cute and fit the new members perfectly.

the first song for me was if u wanna, its so addicting and cute at the same time, and i also like break it, the dance move and sunghee high notes voice definetely amaze me...

for the 2nd mini album i like baby boy and good day season 2 the most...... just like what the concept, this song gave me a fairy tale sense of feeling..... And it become more addicted after i see them performing baby boy at Kyunghee University....

first blooming: break it :D.. though i really like secret world and if u wanna too... i like them all :)

i dont know all songs of their mini album i only know rock u, waiting and good day ...

i cant wait till their new album releases :P