• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chupachups

Favorite Song(s)

Favorite Kara Song   235 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Blooming

• Words I Couldn't Keep
    • Break It
    • If U Wanna
    • Secret World
    • Don't Be Shy
    • Us Two
    • I'll Be There
    • Tear Remover
  2. 2. 1st Mini-Album/Digital Single

• Rock U
    • Baby Boy
    • What's This
    • Good Day
    • Wait
    • Good Day, Season 2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

192 posts in this topic

What's your favorite song(s) from Kara so far?

i personally like Dont Be Shy, Two of Us and Baby Boy the most. haha.

i like the lyrics for Two of US especially. its so sweet, simple and cute. :P

When I first listened to Kara's first album I really liked If U Wanna from the start...

And I was happy they promoted it as well ^^

I like Good Day but I liked the Good Day Season 2 more...

I like the new melody so fun and relaxing to listen...lol

Edited by godric29

I voted for Words I Couldn't Keep in the FIRST BLOOMING album and What's This in the MINI ALBUM.

I was going to pick Baby Boy <.< but both songs are catchy and cute.

-sLaVe_K1

Edited by sLaVe_K1

i lalalalala love secret world!!

i'm addicted to that song and never get tired of it and it's the first song i get attract to kara.

and for the mini album i like what's this? just cuz it sound really good

i loooove good day season two!

it's such a happy song and just listening to it makes me happy, lol :P

i'll be like, "du du du du du du du du du du, du du du duuuu duuuuuu."

and sing hte intro like 2039483029 times at school. haha. XD

i love all their songs., i listen to it everyday., my special favorites are Secret World, If U Wanna, Break It, Uri Deul, Words I Couldn't Keep, Wait, Good Day, Good Day season 2, and Baby Boy., see., almost everything., hahaha.,

I like alot of songs but i voted for break it and wait..

break it was the song that got me interested in kara and i never get sick of hearing it

my other favourite is wait.. really like listening to it.

I like almost all their song in their first album but after listening to it so many times,

I have realize that my favorite is Two Of Us : I can listen to it again and again !

As for the mini-albums my favorites are Good Day and What's This.

Edited by Solin

Don't be shy my boy~

haha love that song!

1st blooming one was hard..cause i love them all!

it was between don't be shy&&words i couldn't keep :]

my two faves! but yeah chose don't be shy

Oh, Hey baby boy~

hehe ^^

i liked good day and baby! but chose goodday! :]

this poll was hard since i like love all their songs! :]

makes me more excited on what their second album is gonna be like ^^

Well,I love all their songs actually.

I voted for Rock You and Break It.

It's hard to choose.

Oh no, this is hard to choose. I love all their songs! But i can say that I've never listened to a whole album. Kara's 1st Blooming is actually the first. Their songs sounded so different from other albums. But i definitely love "Secret world and Good Day".

Even though Break it was their debut song, i always like Secret World more, the beat, tne music, just everything about it. & for their 1st mini album, i dont know why but its just so different that i cant really say i like them, i do lsiten to them but not as much as i love the 1st album itself =/

^^ actually What's This is very very similar as to what the original KARA's music sounds like lol.. you should try it :P

I picked Secret World too lol.. i really appreciated the singing .. you really recognize their talent in this song and plus i NEVER get sick of it lol..

and for mini album .. i picked Wait.. this song really showcases GyulHamCole's abilities.. especially Nicole's <3!! she improved sooo much and her voice even changed into this raspy like tone which i love :P..

1st Blooming:

Us Two/Two of Us

Words I Couldn't Keep/Broken Promise

Tear Remover/Tear Fader

1st Mini Album:

I like all hahahah but my current fave is Good Day Season 2 and Baby Boy(because of Maknae Cole's part kekekeke)

If you wanna is the song that brought me to KARA the most so I pick If you wanna

it's so addicting

and for the mini-album - goodday 2

it's so smoothing to listen to

so peaceful and nice like a fantasy :eyelove:

What made Kara my favorite girl group was their live performances--esp. during Secret World! After watching Sunghee hit those amazing notes Secret World became my favorite song :P.

And I was one of the (few?) people who loved Rock U from the beginning...haha. I thought it was so cute and fit the new members perfectly.

the first song for me was if u wanna, its so addicting and cute at the same time, and i also like break it, the dance move and sunghee high notes voice definetely amaze me...

for the 2nd mini album i like baby boy and good day season 2 the most...... just like what the concept, this song gave me a fairy tale sense of feeling..... And it become more addicted after i see them performing baby boy at Kyunghee University....

I like If U Wanna - break it - i'll be there...

As for the mini album rock u

all their songs are great and i had difficulty choosing

but i votes for Break It

but of course i chose Rock You

the first KARA song that i listen to was Rock You during KARA's performance on Music Bank. later i started listening to Break It and If You Wanna.

first blooming: break it :D.. though i really like secret world and if u wanna too... i like them all :)

i dont know all songs of their mini album i only know rock u, waiting and good day ...

i cant wait till their new album releases :P

First Blooming - I'll Be There - i just loved their vocals , its one of the best ballads i've ever heard

1st Mini Album - What's This - i just love this song , i find it very catchy and i love all the high notes

The First Blooming was too easy, I love Break It sooo much. Their second mini-album was a bit hard but I chose Baby Boy in the end. But I loved the whole First Blooming, and on Rock U I really liked Wait too....too hard >.<

If U Wanna...because it sounds so cool...and the performance too...

Rock U...because it's so addictive and cute...