• Good Day
    • Wait
    • Good Day, Season 2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Blooming: Break It

It was the song that got me hooked on them. At that time, I was a big SNSD fan, but I heard the song and converted into a Kara fan.

Mini album: Rock U

I hated that song with a passion the first time a heard it. As I listened to it more and more, it really started to grow on me. I would find myself humming or singing the song out of nowhere.

Gah, I literally love EVERY single song on their first album, which is why I got into Kara so much, so that was a little hard to choose. But I chose If U Wanna :thumbup1:

As for their Rock U EP, I chose Good Day :blushing: No reason really, I just like it the most haha

as for First Blooming... I actually love all the songs<333 such a great album!! ^^

but I voted for If U Wanna~ its such an attractive song~ *.* and the ballad I'll Be There~ very soothing ^^ also Broken Promise~ ... I really love allXD

as for their 1st mini album it would be.. I like all songs ^^ but I really like Good Day~ the best... its pleasant ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well for my fav songs from each album...

for the first album i gotta say Us Two... really nice to listen too~

and second.. my fave is What's this... such a fun and happy song!! :)

and deffinitely love Nicole's rap in there (i set the rap part as my SMS alert :P)

and for the Pretty Girl album (just adding) my fav is Yoreullei...!! the chorus's uber catchy!!

i really like Pretty Girl, but i love Yoreullei more!!! :D

"Two of Us" is absolutely, far and away, my favorite Kara song. It's just pretty.

For the first mini-album, it's "Good Day". Nicole's raps for the song are great.

And even though it's not on the poll, my favorite track from the 2nd mini-album is "Honey". It wasn't at first, but since they started performing it, I've really taken a liking to it. I especially like the "hooo, hey-hey!" part in the middle.

I voted for If U Wanna and Rock U...

but I also like Words I Couldn't Keep, Us Two and I'll Be There from their 1st Blooming album...

and Good Day from their Rock U single...

well, I just discovered their first album and it's good! I'm glad that I listened to it...^^

Edited by xia sheng han

• 2 weeks later...

if you wanna is really the song that made me like KARA. =D nicole's rapping is awesome. ^^ rock U is guuud. =) if you guys didn't already notice like most korean KARA fans.... the lyrics say "rock your body i say", but kara always says "rock your body say" =]

Edited by YoonA_is_MINE

when I took a chance to listen to their 1st album

I fall in love with If you wanna it's soo adorable

and i love the rap there

but I love Secret World when I saw their perf

and for RockU minialbum i like what's this?

I just like the sound of it. it's interesting

and fun