• What's This
    • Good Day
    • Wait
    • Good Day, Season 2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn't fimiliar with the 'older' kara when seunghee was still with them... but i did like break it when i first listened to it...

but ROCK U totally rocks my world! that's the song that got me hooked on KARA in the 1st place! i still go "rock your body, i say" & "shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, yeah!"!!! LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

I like all of their songs, but the ones that stand out from The First Blooming are If U Wanna, Break It, The Two of Us, and Don't Be Shy. The best songs from their 1st Mini-Album are Rock U, Baby Boy, Good Day, Good Day Season 2, Wait, and What's This.

Kara's Rock U ^^

The song always cheers me up whenever I'm feeling sad :]

That's what i love about Kara's music.

I also like all of the songs on Kara's Pretty Girl mini-album. I love the fun girly feeling to it. I would listen to it when I'm at a sleepover..full of kpop lovers lmao.

I had a difficult time choosing because i like all their songs... especially from their first album!

Two of Us won cause it's such a nice song, really refreshing and nicole's opening is awesome :D

but i love secret world, if u wanna and break it and... wait yeah i liked the whole album :P

For their mini album, I chose Rock U but I also love good day season 2 and what's this

First album I picked "Break It" but I like "If u Wanna" and "Secret World" also.

From their mini I like the whole CD, my fav are "What If" and "Good Day season 2"

Edited by kromy

from the first blooming, my fave is secret world 8D

it's just so pretty <3

the tune, their voices, nicole's rap..

everything perfect..xD

on their first mini-album, it's what's this..

when i first heard it, i really think it's cute 8D

especially the intro <3

from the first blooming, my fave is secret world 8D

it's just so pretty <3

the tune, their voices, nicole's rap..

everything perfect..xD

Agrees :lol:

I love Secret World; everytime I listen to it I get goosebumps, in a nice way, of course (: Especially when SungHee belt it out at the end~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- Us Two ..

- Wait.

Oori dool/ Us two .. Had such amazing vocals .. And their voices were so sweet and nice .. <3

Wait .. I like songs that make you calm ..

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to decide...I like all songs from 1st Blooming.

I chose 'Words I couldn't keep' because of smoothie melody and lyrics. It talks about a pain elegantly. I like the part 'The world's most beautiful lies is I love you forever' I think...it sounds optimistic.

I like 'What's this' (original ver.) too...the sound and melody seems little old-fashioned and reminds me my childhood but it's so cute!!