• Tear Remover
  2. 2. 1st Mini-Album/Digital Single

• Rock U
    • Baby Boy
    • What's This
    • Good Day
    • Wait
    • Good Day, Season 2

My favorite song of all would be BREAK IT. The song is such bad @ss and full of attitude that girl groups these days are so lacking. KARA brought it with a funk and rocked the song. However, I have not heard other songs yet since I had just gotten into them.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, from the 1st album, I thought Break it was amazing and I still do, so I chose Break it. I chose Break it over If you wanna because to me it captures the members voices better while in If you wanna it sounds like they're holding back and the only 3 people are displaying their talents is Sunghee,Nicole and Gyuri.

And Rock U hands down took my heart in the 2nd album.

• 4 weeks later...

1st Blooming: Words I Couldn't Keep

1st Mini Album: Wait

"Words I Couldn't Keep" really showed off all the original members voices. I'm surprised they didn't perform it at least once. "Wait" really showed off their harmony.

I have nothing against their promotion songs, but DSP needs to choose better ones. :D

I actually start liking KARA after the pretty girls album. and recently i just started to listen to all their tracks in the past. i like break it and rock u ^^

1st Blooming: Break It - I loved the feel of this song. The lyrics are somewhat angry and powerful and Sung Hee really shines in the performance. I hope they'll release another song like this

Mini album: Good Day Season Two - I like it cause its the opposite tempo of Break it. :sweatdrop:

• 2 weeks later...

Tears Remover is sad song...

Very touching...i love it...

Emm,what's this...smart song...

But i like the Plastic Ver. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...