• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chupachups

Favorite Song(s)

Favorite Kara Song   235 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Blooming

• Words I Couldn't Keep
    • Break It
    • If U Wanna
    • Secret World
    • Don't Be Shy
    • Us Two
    • I'll Be There
    • Tear Remover
  2. 2. 1st Mini-Album/Digital Single

• Rock U
    • Baby Boy
    • What's This
    • Good Day
    • Wait
    • Good Day, Season 2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

192 posts in this topic

I love Break it from 1st blooming... that was the song that got me hooked on KARA...

and from the mini album... i choose Rock You... its catchy and cute... :D

1st Blooming: Break It

It was the song that got me hooked on them. At that time, I was a big SNSD fan, but I heard the song and converted into a Kara fan.

Mini album: Rock U

I hated that song with a passion the first time a heard it. As I listened to it more and more, it really started to grow on me. I would find myself humming or singing the song out of nowhere.

Gah, I literally love EVERY single song on their first album, which is why I got into Kara so much, so that was a little hard to choose. But I chose If U Wanna :thumbup1:

As for their Rock U EP, I chose Good Day :blushing: No reason really, I just like it the most haha

as for First Blooming... I actually love all the songs<333 such a great album!! ^^

but I voted for If U Wanna~ its such an attractive song~ *.* and the ballad I'll Be There~ very soothing ^^ also Broken Promise~ ... I really love allXD

as for their 1st mini album it would be.. I like all songs ^^ but I really like Good Day~ the best... its pleasant ^^

i vote if u wanna & good day ^^

i like that songs very muchhh :D,especially if u wanna...i always listen to that song everyday wohoo XDD

my favourite song from the first blooming is If U Wanna because it's the song that got me into KARA. I wasn't very fond of the new kara and Rock U, but Good Day Season 2 got me back into my liking of Kara.

I think so far i like I'll be there, If U wanna and Rock you and pretty girl

i like those songs alot hehe =D

i love especially If U Wanna, I like that type of music hehe

I loved "break it" and "secret world". If I hadn't listened to the first bloooooooo(ooooo)oooming the whole way through, I would've never found "I'll be there", which, by the way, is an amazing harmonized ballad.

well for my fav songs from each album...

for the first album i gotta say Us Two... really nice to listen too~

and second.. my fave is What's this... such a fun and happy song!! :)

and deffinitely love Nicole's rap in there (i set the rap part as my SMS alert :P)

and for the Pretty Girl album (just adding) my fav is Yoreullei...!! the chorus's uber catchy!!

i really like Pretty Girl, but i love Yoreullei more!!! :D

If you wanna and Rock U <33

But i love Honey moree =]

"Two of Us" is absolutely, far and away, my favorite Kara song. It's just pretty.

For the first mini-album, it's "Good Day". Nicole's raps for the song are great.

And even though it's not on the poll, my favorite track from the 2nd mini-album is "Honey". It wasn't at first, but since they started performing it, I've really taken a liking to it. I especially like the "hooo, hey-hey!" part in the middle.

at 1st i like "if u wanna" but then i love "secret world" more!

about the 1st mini album, i really really love "good day season 2" mv, so cute, so adorable :x

love all of the songs! but from the first album, i loved Secret World!

it's a powerful song, along with Break It too. I thought Break It was a

great debut song for the girls!!

from the second mini album, i loved Baby Boy :)

I voted for If U Wanna and Rock U...

but I also like Words I Couldn't Keep, Us Two and I'll Be There from their 1st Blooming album...

and Good Day from their Rock U single...

well, I just discovered their first album and it's good! I'm glad that I listened to it...^^

Edited by xia sheng han

the first KARA song that i listen to was Rock You during KARA's performance on Music Bank. later i started listening to Break It and If You Wanna.

and i think i like If u wanna very much :)

I love "Rock U" ^^

It was my favorite song ever

I think because the unique melody... and Seungyeon sweet voice ^^

That song make me feel sweet everytime I hear it

if you wanna is really the song that made me like KARA. =D nicole's rapping is awesome. ^^ rock U is guuud. =) if you guys didn't already notice like most korean KARA fans.... the lyrics say "rock your body i say", but kara always says "rock your body say" =]

Edited by YoonA_is_MINE

when I took a chance to listen to their 1st album

I fall in love with If you wanna it's soo adorable

and i love the rap there

but I love Secret World when I saw their perf

and for RockU minialbum i like what's this?

I just like the sound of it. it's interesting

and fun

my all time fav is good say season 2 hahahaahaa

,, my first song i listen is rock u =)

I lovee Secret World! It's like my all time favorite old Kara song ^^

Umm the only song I've listened to on the mini album was Rock U... so that's where my vote goes haha.

If U Wanna <3 I'll love that song forever. And ever. xD

And then Good Day Season Two~! And Baby Boy. ROFL >=D

But the song I keep on listening to right now is I Am~