• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chupachups

Favorite Song(s)

Favorite Kara Song   235 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Blooming

• Words I Couldn't Keep
    • Break It
    • If U Wanna
    • Secret World
    • Don't Be Shy
    • Us Two
    • I'll Be There
    • Tear Remover
  2. 2. 1st Mini-Album/Digital Single

• Rock U
    • Baby Boy
    • What's This
    • Good Day
    • Wait
    • Good Day, Season 2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

192 posts in this topic

1st Blooming - I'll Be There

1st Mini Album - Rock U

I also like If U Wanna, Secret World, What's This, and Good Day : Season 2..:sexy:

I voted for If U wanna and Rock U

although, it was really really close between Rock U and What's This.

For some reason I've really fell in love with What's this and Rock U.

I guess it was the chorus that won me over from Rock U.

Also Nicole's jumping heheh

i like if u wanna ~ and baby boy.

their voice is cute at the baby boy.

and if u wanna ,

i like sunghee voice .

the reffrain also good .

i like break it for 1st blooming and good day season 2 for 1st mini album

from first blooming, my ultimate fav would definitely be

Don't Be Shy it has some lovely jazzy sound. omg. love!! fell in love first time listened n till now it's one of my top fav if not my fav.

Uri Deul/Two of Us such a lovely song. i'd say, my 2nd fav from their 1st album.

for first mini album.

it's either Ige Mwoya/What's This? or Wait.

but since i tend to like upbeat songs more than ballads, i voted for What's This.

Edited by sub

Rock U is one of my favorite KARA songs. It's so upbeat and catchy!

Break It is my favorite from their debut album, but If U Wanna is a close second! :dead:

Rock U is definitely one of my favs..

"Break It" and "Baby Boy" are my faves, if I'm totally honest though I have to say that I actually much prefer Revolution as it has some of my favourite KARA tracks on it.

i like all kara song from ballad to the dance song, so great trust me

Don't be shy is my all time favorite Kara song... I think "First blooming" is my all time favorite Kara album

I voted for Words I Couldn't Keep in the FIRST BLOOMING album and What's This in the MINI ALBUM.

I was going to pick Baby Boy <.< but both songs are catchy and cute.

I love Break It from the first album ever since I saw the special stage featuring Hyori ^^

That was pure entertainment, impressive vocals which I didn't anticipate and good dance moves coming from the performance.

You gotta give a hand to Rock U and it's apparent lack of "correct english" ^_______^

CRACK

I love Break It, the dance, the song, everything. It was so different back then. I loveeee What's this. LOL! I remember watching those Star King episodes and that song would play, LOL!

What's this is a favorite for me! It's currently playing right now!

From 1st. album I love "Secret World" and "Break It"

And Rock U Body I Say, hahahahahaha.

And it was a hard decision, because I like all of them :)

It's hard to choose. Their first album is insanely good though. I love all of the songs on that album... but I'll choose "Words I couldn't Keep." I can't believe that song didn't get more recognition or something. And on their first mini album, "Wait" is my favorite.

Edited by Kaleidoscope

I really like their recent album Revolution <3 Favorites would have to be Magic and Secretly Secretly :]

If I could I would have voted for all of their songs. I love all their songs but their 1st album has a big piece of my heart since that was the album that made me a fan of theirs. I love every single song on that album.