[2010.03.10] Nicole,

mae

Group KARA Nicole reveals that as her makeup gets thicker, she gets more confidence.

2h5lkep.jpg

KARA Nicole was featured on KBS 2TV Happy Together 3 to be aired on 11th March. She had appeared in her

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha~~ Thicker the makeup, better her confident was?

Well, quite true, she is pretty with makeup..

But personally, I dislike girls with makeup, they'll make me feel like they was hiding something..

But Cole is under my exception list ^^

Its true that nowadays Nicole has really thick makeups. Its getting thicker gradually, although its beautiful and all I dont see the reason to put so much makeup when she has a pretty bare face in the first place. haha. Hope Nicole will be more confident of herself!:)

Aww. Nicole looks so much better with little make up!

She's so pretty and thin make up makes her look more vibrant and cute~

Oh~ I miss the rock u days! Hehe.

And KARA, they definitely look as gorgeous with or without makeup!

But its okay, thin or thick make up, cole's just gorgeous!

KARA JJANG!

Well her make up does make her look powerful which is a complete opposite of her dorky and 4D personality.

I'm not saying which is better or worse, I'm just saying that the reason why probably thinks that way is because with the right make up, it's easier for her to portray charisma on stage which is quite far from her day to day personality.

Whatever it is, Nicole is amazing in whichever way

I think what Gyuri said(On some variety show, can't remember which) applies to all Kara members. With makeup on they look very fierce and mature and without makeup they look soft and pure. And for me both looks are great; the girls are beautiful no matter what they do.

Kara fighting! <3