[2010.03.10] Nicole,

mae

Thanks for sharing mae,

She's pretty with make up, but her fresh face is beautiful

and personally i think Nicole's face didn't suit for heavy make up, she's looked more great just wearing thin make up

I agree.. i just recently realized that from looking at her pictures.. they put too much on her.. Jiyoung and Hara can pull of the heavy eye makeup but Nicole's eyes are different.. more like SeungYeon's but her makeup is more like Jiyoung and Hara's XD.

Well her make up does make her look powerful which is a complete opposite of her dorky and 4D personality.

I'm not saying which is better or worse, I'm just saying that the reason why probably thinks that way is because with the right make up, it's easier for her to portray charisma on stage which is quite far from her day to day personality.

Whatever it is, Nicole is amazing in whichever way

Yea I agree, I think also her new hair might have something to do with her idea of more makeup = confidence but I get where she's coming from.. a lot of girls feel like make up gives them just a boost of confidence.

Though Nicole might have been saying this in a light manner and Mc Yoo lol.. Can't wait to see the episode. But is it normal for guests to appear fresh faced.. I don't remember other guests doing that.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

╔══════════════╗

Aaww Nicole shouldn't feel that way~

I think she looks way more gorgeous with little or no makeup!

The more makeup she wears, he more her beautiful face gets covered...

And its quite sad since she is a natural beauty!

Wearing less makeup really compliments her face~

Nicole should feel more confident wearing LESS makeup!

Nicole is absolutely beautiful inside and out!!!

╚══════════════╝

that is very interesting, because i feel like that too!! i always have lots of makeup on^^ but i think she should feel confident just becusea that is beautiful and many girls would like to be her! with or without makeup nicole is pretty^^

awwww well it's subconscious right? same thing happened to BEG they kept putting on more eye liner to boost their confidence haha

but her sauna dance just proved her statement wrong, she can do it regardless :D

She looks younger with lighter make up/ no make up at all.

But.. she looks furiously sexy with the thicker one,

That's why I think that's what she wears during Lupin Perfs.

♥Nicole♥

huhu...

Nicole become more confident with a thicker makeup..??

if that so...I totally agree...

She looks really2 great in Thicker makeup...

but she still looks good with a fresh face..without makeup face...

Nicole put a thick makeup when they performing Pretty Girl...

so I think...She should put thicker makeup...

so she will be more confident..and We will enjoy her performance more...

♥Kara Lupin♥

Cole looks great either way. I like it more when she has much less like in the pictures in the previous news article where they flaunted their beauty without a lot of makeup. She does look different without her make up though, like when cameras visited their dorm. Not bad in any way though.