[2010.03.10] Nicole,

mae

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group KARA Nicole reveals that as her makeup gets thicker, she gets more confidence.

KARA Nicole was featured on KBS 2TV Happy Together 3 to be aired on 11th March. She had appeared in her ‘fresh face’ different from the smokey makeup she wears when she performs KARA’s new song ‘Lupin’ on the stage, much to the surprise of the other star appearances. She also performed the song ‘Lupin’ with the same sexiness without her makeup on in the sauna.

Nicole who received the praises of being ’sexy’ and ‘powerful’ said, “If I have make up on, unaware even to myself, I feel more confident. The thicker the mark up, the more confidence I get.”

The MC Yoo JaeSeok joked, “You’re pretty but I cannot see the white portion to your eyes.” leaving Nicole flustered for a moment.

Source: Osen

Translated By Kbites.

nicole looks pretty with her suit

I think she's prettier without makeup.....

but I also think her face doesn't change if she have make up on.....

she's still pretty with make up on or without....

:D

sooo cute never thought i coould see alot on forums

Credit: Allkpop

--

I love their comments about the concept... Gyuri definitelymakes a name for herself :D... glad the fans are fuelling Hara's strength, Seungyeon is working that new look amazingly, Nicole I remember her mentioning her love for simple colours for fashion in her show (maybe the stylists should take that hint eh?), and Jiyoung wants to mature so fast - but her maknae self can't be contained :D

even though they still look cute

seung youngs hair totally wowed me. i didnt think she would look good in short hair but i guess i was wrong. Looks much more mature .

it looks great

seungyeon is pretty with her short hair...

and they r already so skinny especially hara and they still nid to diet...wow..

hara doees not need to diet cause she is alredy so thin hehehe

♫Kara♫

huhu~

Lupin change is JJang..!!!

all the costume for Lupin is jjang..!!they didn't show off their skin..huhu~

Hara...she is really2 busy..huhu~and tired..pity her..she should get some rest...

Seungyeon...is the best and the brave..huhu~

lol...She cut off her hair to short hair style..and the new hair style is really2 suit her...

Seungyeon always cute...huhu~ and more cute with short hair style..huhu~

Gyuri...She really2 fit dark concept...Goddess..!!

wow...Nicole really2 work out for this concept...Nicole jjang..her short hair style is jjang...

I love when she smiling on Lupin performance..with that hair..she is really2 sweet....

haha~

Jing want to be seen as mature now...but still..she is Kara cute mascot..she will always be cute...

♥Kara Lupin♥

and she will always be the cutest mascot

Nicole's hair isnt boyish, its HOT! however there is a part of me that really wants to see her performing with long hair like in the past, but this is good too :D

I'm also surprised that Gyuri doesnt get as much attention, even though shes the leader (and the fact that shes awesome). I think she fits the new 'darker' concept the best out of everyone.

Seungyeon haircut was just...wow. Never pictured her with short hair before but she really makes it work.

Its good to see Hara with such a positive attitude to her work. One would imagine that she would have a lot of expectations on her from the public, so its good to see her handling it well.

And Jiyoung will always be our maknae no matter what :lol:

nicole still look pretty it suits her beauty

Edited by xichigo
please please do not spam.

did anybody notice that allkpop's article is different. the writer said that she went to the sauna with her makeup on and the quotes from other celebs were a little different and more exaggerated. plus i noticed that they didn't hv a source. so i posted a comment noting this (and i didn't do it rudely!) and added this article which has a source and asked allkpop to fix the article when the episode comes out and nicole did not wear makeup to the sauna. i just don't like it if the truth is twisted to make their article sound more interesting.. and then they deleted my comment so ppl can't read it. well i thought they deleted it, but it's now "awaiting moderation" so only i can see it when i log in.

has anybody seen the epi yet?

but yesss, i love nicole with or without makeup! her smile is gorgeous and makes me smile along with her!!

D'awww~ :'D Lolz, I know how Nicole feels about the makeup being thicker, but she srsly is beautiful without it~ But if she feels more confident, then by all means stay confident Nicole~!! xDD You're beautiful either way!

sometimes i feel, Nicole is really just too shy or not that confident with her appearance, but then she's very pretty.. But I like the confidence I see in her when she's performing, it's as if she own the stage, and she's oozing with charisma.

She looks pretty with her makeup, but she looks more natural and younger without the makeup (Y)

Sometimes her makeup is so thick, I can't see her eyes :P

Thanks for sharing

I agree! but no matter if she wears make up or not, She is always beautiful! But I like her natural no make up beauty the most.

Waahhh Nicole! Fighing!!!! :):eyelove: