Epic-ness has arrived to your screens!

nikoqi

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

NICOLE, YOU ARE AMAZING.

PIM, WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING IDGI HOW lKSJDf;lkasj

AND GABE YOU HAVE AMAZING SKILLS >_< <3

thank you so much for being so amazing ;~;

I have no words all I can do is keysmash ;~;

And HEATHERRRR dude you are PROOOOOO AND you are freaking amazing and the gallery looks so pretty and why are your graphics so amazing alksj;dflkajskdfjasdf /dies

AND THANHHH'S SUPER PRO GRAPHICS ARE LIKE SUPER LOVE SLKDJFKDLS <3

Major Eye Candy :inluv: .. I'm the first to mention this, I love the clock.. it like follows me around :whistling:.. Still need to explore all the fancy new things :thumbup:

Because I appreciate the staff so much, I read Nicole's essay XD Thanks to all the staff involved, your dedication is simply AMAZING.

first off, i love the new layout!! I think it's awesome that you guys followed their concept. The layout is no longer cute but more mature and dark. you guys are awesome!! i would also like to thank you guys for keeping us international fans updated with Kara and all the hardwork the team has put into this site!

so i read the whole thing, what i cant seem to find is the forum bar with the minus sign... you hyped it up to be super fun and now i feel like i'm missing out!

and i really like the tv screen gif thing so cute, but at the same time i wish it was bigger... especially to see those yawns ;D

OMG O_O

this is such a cool layout

love how the layout changes depending on the time

thanks to pim, nicole, gabriel, jiji, thanh, heather for the amount of time, effort and dedication into making the layout possible

the rank titles and member's titles are so cute :D

Whoa, this layout is freaking amazing. I can't wait to see the other ones at different times. You guys did an amazing job! I especially like those things that go under the names, whatever they're called lol... It really is epic worthy~ Keep up the good work!