Epic-ness has arrived to your screens!

nikoqi

Whoaa~ Amazing ideas and layouts!!!~

Thank you Pim, Gabriel, Nicole, Heather, Jiji, Thanh and all the hard working Karaholic staff for bringing us this awesomeness!

You guys are great!

lol that almost felt like giving an award speech... Anyways! Kamilia sure is talented! I'm so proud of Kara and Kamilia today!~ :tongue:

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THESE LOVELY AND SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS :tongue::D :D I was like counting down to the launching moment (Nicole can prove me! HAHA) because I was so excited tooooo. Its like "KARA HAS THEIR NEW IMAGE PUBLISHED FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS ALREADY. KARAHOLIC SHOULD BE REFRESHED SOON AS WELL!!! PEOPLE ARE AWAITING". We knew you would gonna love it, we knew it ehehehehe and YES YOU REALLY DO FOR REALS <3

Amazing Nicole, your perfectionist side rulessss. Now even the smallest stuffs looked perfect haha AND KJFKSFJDFJDSFDJ HOW COULD YOU COME UP W THOSE SICK TITLES & PIPS. I'm totally in love w it. Its really fun looking at people's pips and read theirs out nyahahaha So creativeee!!! You are the real shabang :D oh last thing, the post is soooooooooo much longer than I thought HAHAHAHA

Amazing Gabriel~!!! Oh Gab I feel like hugging you now if you dont mind HAHA this layout wouldnt have feasibly become real w/o your super duper awesome brilliant coding skills. You're our hero!!!!

Amazing Heather, Thanh & Jiji. YOU-GUYS-ROCK! I love KH's super gfx team :D

Oh I cant help but mention Louise, Joel and Michelle. If it hadnt been you triggering the whole layout change idea, we wouldnt have moved our big bottom and so the EPIC layout would never have become real by this time HAHAHA So thank youuuu!

OMG! The new layout is... IDK! I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM AT THE MOMENT! ♥

This is awesome. ♥♥♥ Really. :DDD Thanks for all your hard work! REALLY!

Wowwww! I was super surprised when I logged into Karaholic just now and read all of this. ipwngoogletranslator (I think that's what it said). LOL, that's hilarious. I'm glad that not everyone can post in the Newsbox now. All those Allkpop articles were starting to bother me...The layout is amazing. I suck at vocabulary, so what else can I say but that and WOW. Thanks for all your hard work Karaholic staff! This is the best forum layout I've seen out of...every forum I've been too, lol. It's seriously epic!

Wow you guys! Great work! This is awesome! Totally epic! Thanks so much to everyone for all the hard work you've done/do! I was SO shocked when I logged on! My jaw literally dropped!

The only thing I'm not so psyched about is

the scrolling Seoul time...sorry

But I love the three (haha 2.5) layouts, that's really awesome!

P.S.

the ranks and group names are super cute and funny ^.^

I just saw the night layout, I love it, I thought it's go like all dark, but this is wicked awesome!

Edited by Strawberry Cupcake

Omg, the three different time layouts idea is SO COOL!!!

And this:

Media Hubbers / plspostareply - Lol this one cracks me up, do what they say!

really cracks me up, too. HAHAHA.

(I really like the idea of different member titles for each member group.)

Thanks to all of you who helped. This really IS epic.

Decent layout. 1 thing I have to comment however is the resource hog that flash takes up on browsers and the annoying Seoul time display that scrolls up and down as you scroll up and down. I am aware there is a lo-fi version but I just dont want to see wall of text and lose some forum features. Other than that thanks for your hard work on the forums.

Wow this is amazing everyone who made this possible (: Love the new layout and basically everything!

Love the new names / group names. So many new things to look at I'm so excited. Thanks to everyone for

making such a big change on the forum! Amazing job ladies and gents ~

╔══════════════╗

OHMEEGEE~ The new layout is truly EPIC!!!

As soon as the Karaholic came up on my computer screen,

my jaw dropped and my eyes popped out~ So I looked like this: (◕o◕)

The new layout is so unbelievably AMAZING!

I especially like the whole 3-layout feature~ BRILLIANT!!!

The new layout and the rest of the 'epic-ness' definitely adds more fun and excitement to the FANTASTIC Karaholic~

Thank you SO MUCH for all your hard work and dedication~ ♥

╚══════════════╝