Epic-ness has arrived to your screens!

nikoqi

i am not sure why some of u guys hate the scrolling thing but

its actually a nice addition.Some of us usually goes like what time is this show starting and if its

6.kst, some of u guys will have a hard time figuring out the right time and thus miss the show

or stream

omg!!! spazzz... lol.. awesome guys!! when i saw this at school in the afternoon, i was soo surprised and confused!lol and about that epic-ness, i was kinda getting the idea but didnt get a chance to read more cuz i was at school lol now, i realized that it changes 3 times in a day! cool!!! ive never really seen that anywhere(im such a noob!) i luved every changes of this!..now,i have to wait for the morning one! wooot!! the Lupin concept idea's a win!..and everything else!! soo cool!..THis is truly EPIC! THank YOU for your EPIC-NESS in this EPIC PROJECT!!!!

p.s. did i tell u that i luv this?!?!! haha

Yesterday when I was trying to get on I was distressed because the site was down. D:

I come back today and my eyeballs EXPLODED!!

Why is it so beautiful??? *0*

I love the new layout(s)!!! I loved it so much I shouted for my younger sister to come and see it.

lol at the new names you've given us. :3

P.S. - I love you, Staff. <3

WOW I got a total shock checking out the new layout. It is really like an entirely new site. Absolutely love the Lupin theme. I'm usually a guy who likes simple colour schemes and this monochromatic type really pleases my eyes. Even the shoutbox area is looking great with the picture nearby. Awesome job to the people who worked on it!

Wow, I must say this is one of the best layouts I've seen!

I seriously love the top of the forum, it's so cool~ ^^

I can't wait to see the other layouts when time changes, LOL.

Seriously you guys did an awesome job :)

when i first saw the layout i was like.. whoa!!!! this is so cool and it lives up to its name of epic!! hehehe. i first opened it at night so i saw the lupin layout but when i opened it in the afternoon it was sorta different but i didnt put much attention to it since i just assumed i was seeing things... hehe. but now i realize we have different layouts for different times of the day!!! its better than what we ever dreamed of!

I want to send my upmost thanks for all the people who made this new layout possible!! thanksxinfinity!

nice..i really love the 3 layouts!!

haha..especially the night one.it's my fave..it's dark!!

mwhahaha... :inluv: lol...i love the title of this thread... Epic-ness :)

haha..hope we gain members... :)

oh well.... to karaholic staff :thumbup::thumbup1:

um wheres the control panel?....and if i didnt donate....can i still change my name?

The control panel is at the very top of the page, right about the menu bar with "home" "golden rules" etc.

Yes, you can change your name even if you don't donate, but you need 50 posts. If you look at the FAQ, it says:

How do I change my display name?

If you are unsatisfied with your name, fret not! We are willing to help you change it if you have at least 50 posts (unless you're a donator). PM anne with your request and do note that you can only change your name once every three months.