Epic-ness has arrived to your screens!

nikoqi

I have to say, this place has what is quite possibly the most awesome layout I have ever seen in all my time on the internet. And I've spent a LOT of time on the internet.

It kind of surprised me, really. I just registered last night, and was extremely surprised to find it looked different in the morning. XD

Seriously though, you guys really outdid yourselves. Y'all are freakin' awesome. XD

WOAH EPIC EPIC.

hahas i didnt know there was such a thread till now....

yes im blur ^_^:D

but thx for all the hard work!! and btw i LUV being called "swindler"....

sounds hella cool.

will try to hit "lupin" soon!! WOOOOT!! but dun worry..... i dun spam deliberately... only occasionally my com go cuckoo and taa-daa i spammed accidentally and i cant delete the extra post =.="'

^_^this new layout and all the other additions are AMAZING. out of all the forums i've seen this is probably the most well done. now i like to come here just to see it. plus i love how this change coincides with KARA's change in concept. it's like we're improving together. this also seems to show you the caliber of fan KARA attracts. they just compel a more talented group of people. HUGE THANKS to everyone who made these fantastic new layouts and the like. who new posting could be this enjoyable. SICK

I can tell that I'm really late on this but its because I haven't been to KH in so long and I'm sorry haha. Yes I have to agree, the layout is pretty dang epic. And to my understanding there's 3 layouts for the different time of day? That's spiffy, I can't wait to see the other two. Good job to all those who worked on making this layout possible (:

this took me like almost forever to finish reading it. LOL jkjk..

read it anyways :) nice layout!

ive been wandering around the index and never signed up.

ive seen many layouts now. even yesterday was different from today.

anyways, i love all of them. nice work!

thanks kh!