[2010.03.12] KARA wins Music Bank K-Chart for Lupin

chupachups

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again my prayers had been answered..

and it's about time..

congratz to their Epic win.. they "oh!" so desereved it.

right now i'm going crazy because of Kara's first win in MuBank. kekeke!

so we basically celebrated Kara winning in MuBank ahead of schedule with the new layout eh.

lol

KH Staff & Kara Fighting!

Edited by Kimmoy♥

kara has so totally broken their records. firstly, they never won the k-chart. and secondly, honey only got 2 wins and wanna 1. but 3!!!!!!

Honey got a total of 4 mutizens, Triple Crown on MCD and 1 from Inkigayo :tongue:

I don't even know how to react except for FINALLY.. I feel like there was this need to prove something and I'm so happy KARA has reached that place. From their all the twitter messages, we know how much this means to them. I hope DSP treated them to some nice food afterwards. Kamilia has worked very hard as well, they wanted this as bad as anyone could and proved it to KARA that they deserve it.

Today is such a great day <3 And we knew this coming so launched the new layout to celebrate our girls' victory!!!! Haha jokes.. but anyway its still so amazing!! My heartbeat was faster than usual when the score rolled up. AND YES THEY WON!!! The first time ever after 3 years, markable know? I know we had been waiting, Kamilia was all waiting for this moment and its finally come. OMG. I'm so so so happy. To me the K-chart means a lot, probably bcos apparently it doesnt exclude any artist for whatsoever reasons, quite fair and objective, so its recognition is something that artists really look up to? Not to say, now KARA has reached the top of all 3 music shows!!

The girls must be sleepless because of happiness. But I wish them a sweet dreaming night <3

CONGRATULATIONS KARA!! I'm so proud of you :D Lupin, I'm proud of you too HAHA Lupin jjang!!!

TODAY IS A GREAT-DAY <3