• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[2010.03.12] KARA wins Music Bank K-Chart for Lupin

217 posts in this topic

congrats to the lovely girls. all their hard work paid off!

CONGRATS!!! Lupin has finally beaten Oh!! hope Kara stays strong when Black Soshi comes back. Kara Fighting!!

once again my prayers had been answered..

and it's about time..

congratz to their Epic win.. they "oh!" so desereved it.

right now i'm going crazy because of Kara's first win in MuBank. kekeke!

so we basically celebrated Kara winning in MuBank ahead of schedule with the new layout eh.

lol

KH Staff & Kara Fighting!

Edited by Kimmoy♥

thx for the news anne..

congrats for kara..

at last they get the mubank awards..

they really deserve it..

lupin daebak!!!

kara has so totally broken their records. firstly, they never won the k-chart. and secondly, honey only got 2 wins and wanna 1. but 3!!!!!!

Honey got a total of 4 mutizens, Triple Crown on MCD and 1 from Inkigayo :tongue:

I don't even know how to react except for FINALLY.. I feel like there was this need to prove something and I'm so happy KARA has reached that place. From their all the twitter messages, we know how much this means to them. I hope DSP treated them to some nice food afterwards. Kamilia has worked very hard as well, they wanted this as bad as anyone could and proved it to KARA that they deserve it.

yupp yupp..Kamilia wanted to give kara the best present ever..By giving kara the best best present ever

#1 on music bank!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~~~~~

KARA CONGRATULATIONS!

The girls totally deserve it ♥

KARA FIGHTING ♥

OMG, I'm so happy~~~~~~ \o/

KARA ~

the greatest news of my 2010's life so far... hahahaa..

Today is such a great day <3 And we knew this coming so launched the new layout to celebrate our girls' victory!!!! Haha jokes.. but anyway its still so amazing!! My heartbeat was faster than usual when the score rolled up. AND YES THEY WON!!! The first time ever after 3 years, markable know? I know we had been waiting, Kamilia was all waiting for this moment and its finally come. OMG. I'm so so so happy. To me the K-chart means a lot, probably bcos apparently it doesnt exclude any artist for whatsoever reasons, quite fair and objective, so its recognition is something that artists really look up to? Not to say, now KARA has reached the top of all 3 music shows!!

The girls must be sleepless because of happiness. But I wish them a sweet dreaming night <3

CONGRATULATIONS KARA!! I'm so proud of you :D Lupin, I'm proud of you too HAHA Lupin jjang!!!

TODAY IS A GREAT-DAY <3

AH! CONGRATS TO KARA!!!! finally a well deserved award!! :D

KEEP it up! :D go go go KARA!

ahha yeah congrats kara. they really deserve it ^^ hwaiting!!!!

I was so happy for them when i read they won !!

KARA definitly deserve to win this time and i hope, they will win more & more ^^

KARA fighting

CONGRATS TO KARA! They really deserve this for working so hard! <3

KEEP IT UP!! KARA JJANG!! LUPANG DAEBAK!! :D

Yay!!! Congrats girls on the first of many!!~ Tough competition coming out on top =)

Congrat Kara !! =)

I hope Kara win more awards !=)

Fighting Kara ^^

OMGGGGGG! YESSSSS. The awards are rollin' rollin'~~ Congrats to them!! They must be super super SUPER happy xDDD

I'm so proud of our girls! Congratulations! They really deserve it. Let's cross our fingers for Inkigayo?

Oh God.. One of my wish... Came true.. I almost cry... Congratulations KARA! Keep it up!

I'm so happy.. >< hope they won again next week.. KARA~<3

A win so so so so so well deserved! I love Lupin, and I wish they won the #1 for Mister too, but I'm happy they won for Lupin :(

So cute how they were hugging and then they just go into the exit dance heeheeeheee <3