KARA's music and exposure in public

KARAA<33

another Kara thing. i think?

This week's infinity challenge, they were training to be enter bobsleigh competition

and like the captions said "if you wanna strong" and in korean, "Walk confidently everywhere"

you knoww... jiyoung's line

haha good enough to state it as a exposure in public?

df.jpg

5f7379bb.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

LOL. Subliminal messaging for Pretty Girl xD

"If you wanna STRONG"? xDDDD

And the lady in JU5T_Kara's story was so nice. Beyond nice. Yes, my new hero? <3

Anyhoot, I haven't experienced anything like that. I try to promote Kara in my own ways, my phone's ringtone is "Pretty Girl" and the message tone is "Honey". <33

to Papercrane - I live in Wisconsin xD I live in the city where it's

Very small. I mean nobody has heard of it. But tons of hmong

People live there. I have to go to another Hmong New year this

Year to see if the same person will promote Kara's new mini - album XD

• 3 months later...

let's play a game.

can you spot Kara?

lawlz

lawl.jpg

i was just watching this new drama called "Just been staring at you" (i dont know the exact english title for this drama) and i saw Kara's first mini album jacket picture in the background haha

hmm, almost every korean or korean owned restaurant i've been to lately has played kara's Honey and Pretty Girl within the time I was there :P

As for my friends, i'm the only kara fan so i've been trying to convert people and introduce kara to them, so far Honey and especially I Am have the greatest success >:D

Personally, I sing and dance and totally thump to their songs in my car and when i'm walking down the street... like just randomly go shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it YEow!! xD, plus my ringtone is set to I Am and messages are Honey hehehe

it is weird thumping to cute pop music. I usually hear hip hop, rock, and techno music.

I do thump with Kara's music, They are totally awesome especially their first album :P

Edited by makublex

• 3 weeks later...

I really loved the story .. <3 And you're lucky .. I've been searching like crazy to find The first blooming album available .. Its out of stock everywhere :lol:

LOL ^^ it is weird and funny thumping to cutesy pop music. But hey, you have

to admit, you love the songs xD and thanks "HarukaKaori", i am lucky heh. But

you can try Ebay or yeasia or something like that . . . . maybe this year the same

person will come back and have Kara's new mini-albums and stuff.

LOL ^^ it is weird and funny thumping to cutesy pop music. But hey, you have

to admit, you love the songs xD and thanks "HarukaKaori", i am lucky heh. But

you can try Ebay or yeasia or something like that . . . . maybe this year the same

person will come back and have Kara's new mini-albums and stuff.

I have been ebaying :< And yesia-ing for as long as i can remember :< It's torture i tell yah :<~

Oh you're right ^^ I just checked Yesasia and it is out of stock. Sorry, I

Don't know any other place to check. I don't order things online so . . . yeah.

But wish you the best of luck =) I'm sure you'll find it somewhere soon!

• 4 weeks later...

SO I just came back from LA, and i was in this music store.

And I saw all these KARA CDs and when I was in the store, they played Pretty Girl and Honey! haha I was dancing along and these people were looking at me but yeah. w/e. i think I saw one of them buying the album so I was like, "DUDE you should've danced along"

And when I was looking for ice cream in the korean grocery store, they played Honey! (:

It was really cute. :3

^^ oh how cool.. PG and Honey getting lots of airplay.. and someone even bought their cd?!! should've talked to the person -_-.. never know.. maybe the person is a karaholic :lol:

• 5 months later...

when im travelling to this CD store, they play one of KARA's song, and it's Honey..

hehe...

and once more it's a store in a mall...

they played Mister...

but that store usually playing korean song hehe, i heard Tell Me and Nobody from WG also in tat store

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah i heard it every day since their honey and pretty girl day

because my sister really love them and open the song very loud every day hahaha

First i'm kindda annoy by that song [it's really annoy because i want to sleep lol]

but then without a clue i fall in love with kara hahahaha

I haven't seen much promotion of Kara. Not much people that I know of really talk about them, and if they do, it's not in that positive way. I personally think they are one of the top groups right now, but it doesn't seem they are as popular (well at least where I live. . . which is in KTown, LA) as other groups.