KARA's music and exposure in public

KARAA<33

Today after school, i decided to go comics connection (a shop that sell non-officcal idol merchadise) to see some photo crds and items they sell printed with idol photos.

Than we walk pass by a dvd shop and i feel like going there to see kdrama dvds and than suddenly,the tv in the dvd shop (dvd shop usually have a lot tv..like 3 -5?,the shop sell movies,kdrma,jdrama,twdrama and hg drmas dvds) suddenly play kara wanna mv.

Than i am really happy.my friend who i always tell how awesome kara is never watch the mv before so decided to watch there.

and we end up staying in the shop.

than soon we walk out the shop.

the end.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Your lookin at the promoter for Kara in GVRD hahah

Windows down on beautiful day, blastin LUPIN likes theres no tomorrow in the streets and having eye catchin vehicles definitely help but

hear "ITS MINE" usually does the trick haha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

LOL, I remember my classmate XD

we're on our classroom and our professor didn't come to our class, we have nothing to do but to wait until it's our time to went to the other class, so my classmate put up his headphone, and boom ! his listening to " we're with you ". I can't imagine that guy is listening to Kara. his some kind of a bully on first impression.

We have been Spellbound by Kara XD

• 4 weeks later...

Suddenly I remember something..

I went to a shopping mall with my aunt a month ago..

Then, I heard a familiar song being played there..It's "Honey"!!

Seriously, I'm getting so excited..

"Wow, KARA is gaining more popularity here"

Well, basically in radio I'll always hear 'Nobody' & 'Sorry,Sorry'..

KARA still not being well recognized here..uhu..

I really hope their popularity here will increase!!

They will..someday!! I know!!

Let's keep the faith.. ^_^

• 1 month later...

For those not living in Korea or Japan where it'd be quite common to hear of Kara and their songs, please share your story of when you've heard or even seen them in public situations

Me, two days ago, I was in the bus heading home. I live in Vancouver and the person who was sitting next to me had her ipod on and I could still hear a little bit. While looking at the view, I heard a familiar sound. I immediately turn around and it's then that I see the Lupin album displayed on that person's ipod and then I recognized the tune. That was the first time ever that I've heard a Kara song anywhere besides me not playing it. I wanted to start singing along but it'd have been embarrassing in a bus full of people and that person was starting to give me weird look LOL

Has something similar happen to anybody else and where were you?

Their songs play a lot in Korean markets, restaurants and other businesses =]

It always makes me happy to hear their songs out in public! haha So I start singing along.

Once I was singing while I was at the cash register to pay and the lady who was working there laughed at me >///< embarrassing...

YUP!!!! i was walking past a dvd store one day and guess what they were playing the We're With You MV on the tv screen!!!!!! aigoo!!!!! man i almost cried~~ but i didnt take a video or anything in case the store owner chased me out so.... :)

I heard it yesterday while I was buying koi bubble tea! x3 They were playing lupin! xD wanted to sing and dance along to it while waiting for my turn,but my friends are around me,and there were strangers,so didnt want to embarrass myself :X but,i hum along with the tune with a big smile on my face,and my friends look at me with a o.o face! xD

sorry guys, similar discussions are already shared in the KARA's music and exposure in public topic. i'll be merging this topic into that soon. - DONE

my experience: everytime i come across any music shop that played korean songs, i'll stick around longer in hoping kara songs will be played. unfortunately most of the time, i'll be disappointed with disbelieving thoughts. but one fine day, my wish was granted. a familar tune was heard while doing some shopping, it was we're with you! i went crazy, internally without giving away any astonishing facical expression. lolll. i stood there throughout the 2+ minutes, smiling at the mv showed. i'm kara mad. :) i'm still waiting for my 2nd time..

Always heard another Kpop songs played on the local radio station..but not KARA..

Quite disappointed..uhu

But, I heard their song, "Honey" being played in one supermarket.

Really happy that time & I jz keep humming to their song..didn't care about other people there though.haha..

I am living in Malaysia.... N guess wat. I heard a chinese version of honey on the radio! I was so surprised! anyway, the chinese version wasn't bad either. It juz reminds me how HOT Kara is and as well will always be=)

• 2 years later...