[2010.03.14] Kara

mae

100312_karaspecialanniversary_main.jpg
Girl group Kara recently made a surprise appearance on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate, a popular music talk show on SBS, to celebrate the actress/MC’s 2nd year anniversary!

Fierce leader Gyuri was on the show and was talking with Kim Jung Eun when she suddenly excused herself for some water. Kim Jun Eun kindly agreed but showed a little bit of disappointment. Little did she know that Gyuri had actually snuck off to meet up with her group members to surprise Kim Jung Eun.

Much to her surprise, the members of Kara made a surprise appearance as they began singing the happy birthday song while bringing in a cake that was specially baked by Nicole herself.

The group also put on a special dance performance, specially dedicated to the show’s anniversary. Kim Jung Eun was so touched that some noticed a slight tear.

This episode is scheduled to aired on the 13th.

Credits: AK

* Aww so sweet!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sweet of the girls!

And making it another extra special because Nicole baked the cake herself!

I wish I had been Jung Eun, having Kara surprise me on my birthday,

Kekeke~ so lucky of her. ^^ :D

that's so sweet :P

and nicole baked cake? Man I wish I could have some :(

She never really made any cakes in Kara Bakery show, she wasn't even in it most of times, wish she was there so she can own rest of her members with her food making skills :thumbup:

It's very sweet to surprise KJE at her show, and bringing a home-made cake too :nc2:

wow.. very sweet of them.... and nicole baked it.. they developed their skills through their kara bakery perhaps :)

I don't think Cole developed her baking skills at Kara bakery cos she was not in the show that much, probably since she likes to bake and stuff she learned it on her own hahaha XD I remember their fanclub gave Cole set for cooking and baking on her birthday :D

that's sweet from the girls.

so lucky to have kara singing birthday song.

will definitely take look at this when it's available.

look at the photos, they are so beautiful. smiling in white. so lovely.

thanks for the post.

♫Kara♫

aww....

This is so sweet...

Gyuri excused herself for some water

haha~...

great move by Gyuri...huhu~

I think..Kim Jung Eun must be really2 shock and Happy when our girls sang happy birthday song...huhu~

wow...Nicole baked that cake herself..??

wow....that cake is really2 special...our girls jjang...huhu~

Kara perform Lupin too...Kim Jung Eun is really2 lucky...on her birthday...huhu~

congrats to Kim Jung Eun...

Thnx for sharing...

♥Kara Lupin♥