Will Kara follow others and debut overseas?

Eddie Z

agree with mastermind. before they branch out they need to get a footing in korea first :] would be great to see them overseas but really for a korean group its hard. the ones that are trying now will have a tough time even with all their experience.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara will holding their fan meeting at Asakasa blitz in Japan next month....

they have been popular before debut in japan.....

japan market is bigger than korea and

i think they will be successful in Japan.....

• 5 weeks later...

america will be difficult due to language barrier & big culture difference.

japan is promising since they are going in may for their special premium box release.

furthermore with some in japanese, think they can well establish huge fan base there.

china can be next.

i'm outside korea, so is the fan base there huge presently?

• 2 weeks later...

What we can be sure is that they are going to Japan this summer !

But even so, I don't think DSP will make them stay there for a long period.

First, because I don't think JiYoung is ready to drop school lol.

Then, they are not totally prepared since only two members could speak japanese.

DSP probably plans to take advantage of their break after Lupin promo to start introducing them to Japan with smal promotions.

But they will still need to keep a regular presence in Korea : CF, TV shows etc.

Then, to make a comeback for the second part of the year just in time with awards ceremonies.

With all the other more recent groups starting to go oversea, It's time for KARA to also do it.

And now their korean fanbase is strong enough to wait for them during few months lol.

Moreover, if KARA could rise their incomes, It would mean better promotion for later too