Will Kara follow others and debut overseas?

Eddie Z

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with a lot of people here in that they should focus on korea first. even with success in other markets, the home crowd is the most important. like a building without a strong foundation, it will all crumble without a strong base. at the same time i think they would do well in japan.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be so awesome if they came to america but I honestly don't think that they would become very popular, not trying to be mean. They could probably do some awesome stuff in Japan though. But you really never know I mean they could totally come to america and be awesome and get a lot more fans.

Like everyone i think Kara should stay in Korea.

I don't want them to learn the hardships of becoming nobodies and learn the language if they debut in another country.

But yeah, if they had to debut in another country, it would be Japan.

Because they're all overly cute, lively, young, pretty.

Even in their korean songs, i always think there is a japanese feeling ^^

• 4 weeks later...

i really think that they should come over to america like to the hollywood bowl or to the victory concert in california. that way they would be more exposed to the american viewers and im pretty sure we all know their pretty girl dance too so well just dance along with them!!!

To be honest I prefer them to stay in Korea because if they go oversea then us international fan won't have much chance to see them on TV T__T I'll really miss them if that happen.

however, I do think they can succeed in Japan but US...sadly I have to say No. DSP isn't ready for US yet.

Kara definitely has a chance in Japan and China but America is a different story. BOA and Seven are hardly recognized here and I don't see any artist from Korea having a shot in America if these two don't catch on. But who knows, there is always that possibility.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they debut in japan good than US

Because JP is the country of Asia..the same as Korea...

in tradition will the same as one...

Anyway...because i'm vietnamese so i hope they will have activite in my country <3

I hoping :thumbup1:

I'd say they should just focus on their fanbase in korea first, if they are popular enough maybe then they can come to the US market, if they try to go overseas too early and fail to gain success, then all their efforts would go to waste...

As for language difficulty I think it won't be too difficult as Nicole and SeungYeon are already english speakers

well, kara just started to be really popular this year. I think it`s still early to think about something overseas.

Also i`m sick to see many korean artists going to japan. In the end the korean versions are much more better than the jap ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't think oveseas but i think to other parts of asia, yea. they'd do well as a japanese idol group. but i think to debut in the us they would have to go with a different image... cute will never work in america... unfortunately