Will Kara follow others and debut overseas?

Eddie Z

^^ well other than English with Nicole and Seungyeon kinda admitted she doesn't really speak in English anymore.. um i don't think.. but i remember Seungyeon saying she wants to learn Japanese..

DSP seems to not train them from the beginning with foreign languages classes, it's when they need to that they actually do.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, I dont think they will be able to reach going to japan/america... they're good however they're not that popular in korea so.. i would say someday but not yet. :thumbup1:

just do your thing in korea and if your worth it, you'll be popular overseas jsut cuz your that good. not cuz you catered to their culture.

i agree :D

they're good however they're not that popular in korea so.. i would say someday but not yet. :P

:D they are getting there :P

however.. i'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about them leaving Korea anytime soon :D

Kara should focus on Korea first ^^

I'm sure they will go to China and Japan for promotions after that ^^

yep. it doesn't seem likely that they will branch out of Korea any soon, since DSP will be debuting Rainbow in Japan and SS501 is still growing there. lol. Kara would probably be busy promoting themselves in Korea. :P

but yep, i do hope they'll get to perform for Hollywood Bowl next year. just to experience the feel of performing overseas. :) i hope DSP will create a mini Asia tour for them. lol. to Thailand or China. they are quite well received from those two countries. *from what i'm aware of. lol*

• 3 weeks later...

i think with all these recent "hints", we can say that DSP does has plans for them to branch out in Japan.

with Seungyeon saying that they may be having a showcase with SS501 in Japura and now, with them being the VJs for Jpop Wave.. lol

but yea, i agree with Star. I want them to stay in Korea too. or maybe back to back promotions? Like BB and Ft Island are doing. lol. but either way, i still want them to mark their spot in Korean Entertainment Scene. :)

yeah true

i think Kara should keep promoting untill late spring

but i believe they well make it in japan

they have the right thing to get famous in japan

even kara's image is good enough for them to get famous over there

i hope the girls are learning japanese

Edited by mr.pokie!

i think that KARA isnt like any

DSP girl group because theyre quite

famous and popular now..but if they really

debut overseas..that wud be aa huuuuge step

forward and sooooo great..i really think they have a

chance..

there wud be an even higher possibility..

if they release an english album..that wud be really

cool..!! especially since some KARA members

speak english