Will Kara follow others and debut overseas?

Eddie Z

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Haha the answer 2 years later. I do hope Kara keeps it stable in Japan and Korea. It's great that they're well known in Japan already. I'm hoping that Kara continues to rise in Korea.

I dunno why but I'm against the idea of Kara debuting in America. I think it's much much better if Kara focuses on "conquering" Asia lol. That is of course, AFTER achieving much success in Korea AND Japan. After the Japan debut, Japan's become really important now. The fanbase there is pretty big and it sure is an asset.

They hit Japan pretty hard right now in my opinion, I saw their "Music Japan" performance and it was great. The Japanese version of Mister is just as good to listen to as the Korean Version.

Next Stop, the entire Asia, then America/Canada, then the entire world! Girls Fighting!

i hope they don't try to debut in the US. it will absolutely not work unless they have good english. thats just the way americans are. spanish artists are able to make it in the US because we are used to hearing spanish and spanish is closely related to english so the transition for them isnt hard at all

• 2 months later...

In fact, there are few Korean acts bigger than them in Jp now. So happy when I think of it. I prefer to see them concentrate in Japan first. THey are still quite far from being a top group where they can make Million Riaj singles but yet they have the potential to be if they persist. US or EU is totally out. NONONO. ASEAN and Greater CHina will not reap as much as the Japan market, so Japan please! FIght battles where you can win and gain the most !

• 2 months later...

They fit really well in the Japanese market in my mind. I think they can be really successful in the Japanese and Korean market without having to worry about getting into any other markets. Not saying I wouldn't like to see them tour the world and that they won't be good in the rest of the markets but I think that they are busy enough as it is and having to travel and concentrate at so many markets at once would be crazy and not good for the girls. Stick with Japanese and Korean markets and do really well and that will make them famous in the rest of the world. Their vocals are excellent but I don't think fans would mind them just singing Korean and Japanese, just because they are so good at it :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it looks like Kara was meant for Japan

Japan is in love with Kara

as much as i love Kara i think they should just stick with Asia

U.S. is too hard to have success