• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] KARA's chef and shik shin moments

348 posts in this topic

so we know Nicole is the cook/chef for KARA biggrin.gif..
tumblr_mq6b5cr6DP1qfgyw2o4_250.giftumblr_mq6b5cr6DP1qfgyw2o6_250.gif

mid_-1.gif

Untitled-121.gif

th_1080921SDTVXviDavi_000204537.jpg
th_1080921SDTVXviDavi_000203436.jpg

Untitled-1.jpgfede240b.gif

^^ has the spoon in her mouth happy.gif
and i think she looks really cute in her apron wub.gif

* i remember reading a story about when the girls first debuted and one of their first radio shows was on Youngstreet Radio (?).. hosted by kyu and jungmin (i think) from SS501.. basically they were talking about how Nicole was the cook and how one time she cooked fried rice and Sy said she threw it up cause it tasted gross I guess haha.. and nicole replied with that she was cooking "American Fried Rice" lol!! i don't know what that is laugh.gif
**another story, Jiyoung said she loved Nicole's cooking cause there's so much CHEESE haha!!

Nicole's most recent obessesion with food is bread tongue.gif

th_toast.jpg

ll-1.gif

updated:
KBS Life Experience, nicole cooked!
2-8_1976silove.gif

C3BCC7E85_1976silove.jpg

1 person likes this

In one of the selfcams that KARA did (the variety show they did? idk) Gyuri was talking about how Nicole made the best sandwiches and Hara was like, "the sandwich that nicole made was the best sandwich ever."

american fried rice lolol that's so cute <3

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/k...ntitled-121.gif

is she cooking ramen? :D

i want some now. haha.

^^ yup Ramen and toast sounds funky lol..

aww JiRa loves chef Nicole's food haha..

i wonder what else she cooks .. i know when they were on hiatus.. nicole said her and sunghee were trying to cook Japanese curry and she even took a pic of it.. and think sunghee said it was really good..

too bad i don't have the picture..

^yeah haha (:

i love how independent they are.

Like how they can cook their own food and go shopping to get their own food, do the laundry by themselves, and clean up.

it's like, there aren't really cocky artists in Korea since they all have to work hard and stuff and they don't hire nannies or maids to pick up after them.

She looks cute with her mouth with

spoons.Shikshin and chef at the same time

LOL!

lol. Mae, i think you meant shik shin? haha

yep yep. i remembered that entry. she and sunghee made Japanese Curry and said it wasnt bad.

go go Nicole! cook more food for your unnies and maknae. lol.

whoa, she learned about army cooking? that's some hard stuff...looks like she has like a shovel with a huge frying pan or pot...

lol american fried rice. i guess it's a nicole exclusive

it's only fair that shik shin's learn how to cook too!

....which means gyuri should cook too!

The gif with the spoon on the mouth killed me ! haha

she is soooooo cute !!

aaaaah how i wish she can cook for me lol!

or i can cook for her xD

ok no ><! ~ ...

lol, why does it seem that kara, wonder girls, and snsd all have an identifiable shikshin?

wonder girls has YeEun, and snsd has sooyoung; it's a wonder they're all so skinny

nicole is so adorable w/ that spoon in her mouth! :)

Kara's resident chef is jjang!

All those gifs are adorable.

I love that Nicole can cook.

It's a good life skill ^^

"it was American fried rice" now that was cute...I have never heard of it before but sounds funny

Nicole finally opened up her Photo section where she posted the pics of the Japanese Curry she made with Sunghee

:lol:

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Untitled-2-3.jpg

Untitled-3-1.jpg

credit: nic's cyworld :D

^

hahaha! the Japanese Curry from last year? she kept the picture for one whole year? lol.

in their self cam season 2, the members were complimenting Nicole's sandwiches and toasts too.

they said that it's the best and Hara's favorite is the sandwich Nicole made for her. :lol:

go go chef Nicole! :D

okay so now she's the cook of Kara hehehhe, I wonder how it taste... but yah, I have seen her cook in many vids... like the zoo zoo club and life experience...

I would like to see her cook more..

anyways, what a great topic this is...

Haha, I started choking on my teriyaki when I heard about the American Fried Rice! (Maybe Key can come and help her cook? ;D) <3 Nicole! Toast and Ramen? Weird. Haha, I saw this yesterday and then started yelling at my sister because there was no more yummy ramen left! (I had to eat the disgusting pork one! T.T) Nicole and I have food in common! =D (Haha, when I'm hungry, I get really angry and start yelling at people.... because I'm hungry! xDD)

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :D

i think she can cook xDDD... maybe?

american fried rice :)

she's just too cute for her own good |D

♥ ♥ ♥

she's so adorable, how she put the spoon into her mouth xD

see nicole eating a ton

:P on food god expedition haha

but whatever she's not afraid to eat on t.v. and it's a food show :(

sik.gif

just for fun :(

bkwards.gif

credit: dckara

lol... take a look at her face when she was eating the break... totally a blank... so cute... really very cute!