[Nicori] KARA's chef and shik shin moments

mae

a33a333d.gif

^^ Nic and her spoon are jjang!! :D

since she said recently that she doesn't really cook for the other members b/c if they don't eat it

it'd go to waste.. i guess i can't really call her the chef of the house but since we know she loves to cook..

i guess she still could be called that.. lol

and she said she wanted to pursue being a pastry chef.. i bet she'll have her own bakery or restuarant in the future :D

since i've watched her on food god expeditionary.. she really loves food, she's so into it like the flavors and everything :lol:

omg haha i just realized that we have a 'eating' thread on Nicole and Jiyoung. JiNi! (: lol.

anyways. DANG. haha.

Nicole, you make me hungry.

and she said she wanted to pursue being a pastry chef.. i bet she'll have her own bakery or restuarant in the future

oh wow. that's so cool! I love it when stars have dreams that are not related to their work. It really shows a lot about them (: <33

Haha I remember watching that interview when Nicole said she's be a patissier if not a singer :lol:. I'd wanna go to her bakery!! It'd probably be really pretty and the food yummy :) But she said her mom said she'd get fat haha.

I love her and Jiyoung on food expedition, it's such a fun show :(!

• 1 month later...

Yaay! Nicole is Kara's chef! Soo cute~ I liked the picture where nicole had a spoon in her mouth. Too precious! I remember in Kara's Selfcam Season 2 Episode 5 where Gyuri, Hara, and Jiyoung were talking about Nicole's sandwich's and toasts. I love the part where they got confused about the difference between a sandwich and toast! xD

oh oh shikshin appears again on ep 4 of Idol show lol

after she did her mission in the first part with Chunee, they literally had to wait for Nicole to finish eating lol.. haha

so funny.. really if there's food there she HAS to eat it lol.. no matter what :P

it's funny though like nothing will stop her XD

• 3 months later...

LOL...toasted bread...i like it...

Wit cheese on it... :)

Fried Rice is gross? Wahahah...wat a pity

Hope the spoon she tasting does not used by someone..

Mueheheh...nice cooking~