[Nicori] KARA's chef and shik shin moments

mae

lol, it scares me that people are saying idol girls cant cook because that will i think soon affect their marriage, i mean its a nice fun fact but dont say it that often, it really urgs me to try the food haha, i wonder a competition of Nicole, Tiffany and Jessica's dishes which would i chose to get gold haha

In one of the selfcams that KARA did (the variety show they did? idk) Gyuri was talking about how Nicole made the best sandwiches and Hara was like, "the sandwich that nicole made was the best sandwich ever."

american fried rice lolol that's so cute <3

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/k...ntitled-121.gif

is she cooking ramen? :eyelove:

i want some now. haha.

i remember this..and hara and gyuri was saying that it toast..then nicole explain to tham that it is sandwich..and they reply is the same coz it is still made out of bread..gotta love this episode!

i think it should be natural for cole to know how to cook, since her mom owns a restaurant (red kitchen i think, correct me if im wrong) and they say she helps her mom sometimes when she go there..

with her aegyo, you can eat anything she cooks for you (though im still wondering what that American Fried Rice is lol)

and its very hard to resist haha! =p