[Nicori] KARA's chef and shik shin moments

mae

so we know Nicole is the cook/chef for KARA biggrin.gif..
tumblr_mq6b5cr6DP1qfgyw2o4_250.giftumblr_mq6b5cr6DP1qfgyw2o6_250.gif

mid_-1.gif

Untitled-121.gif

th_1080921SDTVXviDavi_000204537.jpg
th_1080921SDTVXviDavi_000203436.jpg

Untitled-1.jpgfede240b.gif

^^ has the spoon in her mouth happy.gif
and i think she looks really cute in her apron wub.gif

* i remember reading a story about when the girls first debuted and one of their first radio shows was on Youngstreet Radio (?).. hosted by kyu and jungmin (i think) from SS501.. basically they were talking about how Nicole was the cook and how one time she cooked fried rice and Sy said she threw it up cause it tasted gross I guess haha.. and nicole replied with that she was cooking "American Fried Rice" lol!! i don't know what that is laugh.gif
**another story, Jiyoung said she loved Nicole's cooking cause there's so much CHEESE haha!!

Nicole's most recent obessesion with food is bread tongue.gif

th_toast.jpg

ll-1.gif

updated:
KBS Life Experience, nicole cooked!
2-8_1976silove.gif

C3BCC7E85_1976silove.jpg

• Like 1

In one of the selfcams that KARA did (the variety show they did? idk) Gyuri was talking about how Nicole made the best sandwiches and Hara was like, "the sandwich that nicole made was the best sandwich ever."

american fried rice lolol that's so cute <3

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/k...ntitled-121.gif

is she cooking ramen? :D

i want some now. haha.

^^ yup Ramen and toast sounds funky lol..

aww JiRa loves chef Nicole's food haha..

i wonder what else she cooks .. i know when they were on hiatus.. nicole said her and sunghee were trying to cook Japanese curry and she even took a pic of it.. and think sunghee said it was really good..

too bad i don't have the picture..

^yeah haha (:

i love how independent they are.

Like how they can cook their own food and go shopping to get their own food, do the laundry by themselves, and clean up.

it's like, there aren't really cocky artists in Korea since they all have to work hard and stuff and they don't hire nannies or maids to pick up after them.

She looks cute with her mouth with

spoons.Shikshin and chef at the same time

LOL!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay so now she's the cook of Kara hehehhe, I wonder how it taste... but yah, I have seen her cook in many vids... like the zoo zoo club and life experience...

I would like to see her cook more..

anyways, what a great topic this is...

Haha, I started choking on my teriyaki when I heard about the American Fried Rice! (Maybe Key can come and help her cook? ;D) <3 Nicole! Toast and Ramen? Weird. Haha, I saw this yesterday and then started yelling at my sister because there was no more yummy ramen left! (I had to eat the disgusting pork one! T.T) Nicole and I have food in common! =D (Haha, when I'm hungry, I get really angry and start yelling at people.... because I'm hungry! xDD)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...