• Jung Nicole
    • Kang Jiyoung

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can all of them be my tutor? kekeke~ Gyuri teacher in confidencem Seungyeon teacher in bright smile, Nicole teacher in dancing and cooking, Hara teacher on having the best waist line, and Jiyoung teacher on being adorable on whatever we do.. kekeke~ im so dreamiingg~ i will love to study if they are my tutor or teacher even though there's no class ill still come to school to study ahahaha~

Judging from the impressions and their usual images, I picked Seungyeon. Cause she looks studious like an obedient and exemplary good student type as compared to the other members. Nicole would be the best hangul tutor because she has been there, done that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think that all the Kara members can be a good tutor but the best tutor among them to me is Seungyeon :)

It's because that she is the smartest( she was among the best student during her school days and had a chance once to be a doctor :w00t: ) She's also doing her work seriously and the fact that she helped Nicole with the Korean language when Nicole was still new to Korea makes me sure that she is the best tutor in Kara :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i picked seungyeon like the majority did hehe.. she is smart and i think she would understand english quite well if she went to a school in US and her voice and personality make her to have the 'calm' type of character so i think she would be patient to teach someone like me :P