• Goo Hara
    • Jung Nicole
    • Kang Jiyoung

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Goo Hara without any bias! hehe..

Well Hara is very thoughtful and care for her fans a lot, so if she has student she definitely treat them the same.. I think that's what students need the most from a teacher =)

Seungyeon? well she is smart but somehow a bit shy so it's not that good.. + she's just too cute she will be the kind of teacher where boys like to talk about,hahaha

Jiyoung is of course out of the question,heheh =P

Gyuri? What would happen to the future if Gyuri become a teacher? There will be a fight for goddess attention! and I think if you see Gyuri everyday her goddess effect could infect you and it's not good if everyone becomes like that.. but I can foresee Gyuri becoming a strict teacher, but I dont like strict teacher so its not good =P

Nicole.. I think she's too friendly so if she become a teacher than it will be hard for student to respect her.. From what I saw students are taking advantage of nice teacher so its not good either,hahahha..

Seung Yeon!!!!!! shes so mature....well seems that way to me at least!! haha

Everytime I think about her its the "waking up kara" and she was do the "abracadabra" dance and then she cracker her bones LOL hahha

Epic... hahah

as a teacher....I would listen and attend EVERY day =D

Seungyeon is a very smart girl & I think she'll be a great tutor..she seems strict maybe but personally a strict teacher is the best teacher,right?^^

Nicole is a good,fun teacher too,I kinda have this image of Jing asking help with her English to Nicole,or Seungyeon..In the end,I voted Seungyeon^^

Definitely Seungyeon cause she can be serious and be sophisticated, not saying that the other members arent mature but just saying that Seungyeon would be the best teacher out of all of them. Of course thats if you can stay concentrated on your work rather than Seungyeon lol

i think Nicole would make a GREAT ENGLISH teacher,

just because she had a segment on a show. i forgot the name of it. it was when she speaks english to other celebrities and make them they to guess something.

if nicole was teaching a class, i would always come early and lave late. =)

i voted for Seungyeon hehe .. she is the one helping Nicole in her Korean

and i think she's doing a great job XD ..

woots~ ^_^ nobody voted for Jiyoung lol.. because she's more like a student? hehe

• 2 weeks later...