• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
m@S0n

Who do you think would be a good Teacher/Tutor

Best Teacher/Tutor   184 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would be a good Teacher/Tutor

• Park Gyuri
    • Han Seungyeon
    • Kim SungHee
    • Goo Hara
    • Jung Nicole
    • Kang Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

140 posts in this topic

ahh man can i change the question??... lol

i would like to tutor nicole!!!...ever since the series where she goes to uni...always wanted to be one of those people in her study group!!!! hahaha

i would say jiyoung because she is still in school and the stuff she learn can be thought more easily something like that

Nicole would be a GREAT english tutor

plus, she has a really sweet personality and she seems like someone who has a lot of patience and wouldnt give up easily

Imo, Seungyeon seems to suit the teacher vibe.

Again imo, she's the type of person who puts her all into everything she does (proof? how she tried to publicize Kara); not that the rest aren't the same, haha.

I just think that Ham seems to be more like a teacher than the others.

After all, she got into Medical school (but turned it down to become a singer).

She's got smarts alright. :)

Nicole's smart too, but I think I'd probably have more fun with her instead of studying. LOL.

She's more of a PE teacher - fun and sporty, haha.

The others are all smart too, but again, I think SY suits it the most.

Also, I think that Seungyeon would be a great kindergarten teacher, since she seems to love kids. XD

i think seungyeon will be a good teacher cause she's smart! xD

haha,nicole could be a great english teacher! xD

I think Seungyeon because she can be sweet and serious at the same type. She seems really responsible and is very intelligent :D

I think Gyuri would also make a awesome teacher!

Edited by yoomster

Gyuri sure will give a very impressive lesson for her students as she's teaching on how to become a compulsive man! ahaha..

I;m sure she has her own way and theory to say in class.hehe

seungyeon! she had amazing grades. shes like an exemplar. i think gyuri would be good too. since she's pretty strict? but most likely seungyeon

SUNGHEE!!!

she loves sleeping, so i can skive off lessons easily..... MWAHAHAHAHA~~~ :lol2:

Say hello to my 1000th post, btw

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

i thick nicole .... i need an English teacher...

ahahahhahahah

:thumbup:

still studying ......

:tongue:

Nicole??So she can be my English teacher :D..but i tink i will be so distracted by her..lOl!

LOL star golden bell showed nicole during that segment :D HAHAha i think she would be the coolest to leanr frmo lol explains things really cutely :D

I pick Gyuri!

She knows her stuff.

plus I want to learn her how she do her witty lines dring shows. XD

I think it would be Park Gyuri..

She's smart.. [it's obvious!]

:thumbup::eyelove::thumbup::eyelove:

Seungyeon.

She seems nice but not too strict.

She is smart and could speak English. She is most likely the best teacher in KARA.

Ham cause she's smart and academic. ^_^ i would want Hammie as a teacher. i think she'd be really good at it.

instead of saying why i chose Ham, i did NOT choose

Gyuri cuz she seems like she would bite my head off if i got the answers wrong..!

Hara cuz i would be too busy looking at her to absorb anything she tells me :blushing:

Nicole cuz she would probably be talking and laughing instead of teaching lol

Jiyoung cuz she would probably ask me what does the question mean LOL!!! xD

gyuri and seungyeon would make a good teacher / tutor... they are older and have more experience...

I have to pick Gyuri on this one. I'm pretty sure the goddess will keep you attentive of your work. I have a feeling that if Hammy was my teacher, she will fall asleep before I do xD. Cole could probably be my teacher when it comes to cooking :). Hara will teach me epic jokes LOL. And Baby Jing...she's more of a classmate than a teacher/tutor lolz.