Kara's Reply on Twitter?

Hamster Boy

I imagine they get bombarded with Tweets all the time. I wonder if the official Karaholic tweeter has gotten any replies and conversation going with any of them.

And I've been waiting for Seung Yeon to start Tweeting and even asked Gyuri if she's getting one but no reply. :D

Nicole replied to me once XD, i said i loved her performance in cult radio (singing Lucky) and she said her stomach was like jello pudding because of the performance LOL...

but i keep spamming her after that coz its human nature, you never satisfied with anything XD

Edited by kara4life

i got a reply from gyuri once and it was one of the happiest moment in my life !! i will never forget that gyuri now know that im exist , just need hara and nicole to reply my tweet now :D

• 4 weeks later...

omigod,i think i need to creative with my tweet to them to get a reply..like a reply from nicole would make um...show off to everyone in my class.....maybe writing a poem or maybe something funny...yeaah :friendly:

• 2 weeks later...

I rly wanna send Gyuri a twitter message but i never understand what she tweets,heheh.Then i go to google,copy and paste into the translator what she tweeted but it usually never makes sense. Hahaha!