[Hamtastic] Do You Think Hammie is a Loner?

Hamster Boy

When I see her on shows with other members, she seems to do her super cute acts of awesome cuteness and don't seem to get much reaction from other members, especially Gyuri. But I guess that is just cuz Gyuri is a cool Goddess above mortal behaviors. For some reason it seems like even other celebrities and hosts don't react as much to Hams awesomeness nowadays. I guess the showbiz gotta move on, and they can't keep repeating the same thing about how adorable she is. I'm often seeing her now throwing out a joke or something and laughing to herself while others move on. And then she looks down and gets serious again. Even that is so damn cute to me!

Also, she sometimes speaks of how she doesn't really have as many friends as the others and that she is very timid. I think she's the kind that doesn't like to approach people and when other people approach her she sometimes acts aloof because she's afraid of getting hurt. But when you see her with fans and people with a genuine heart and story, you can feel that she opens up to them and shares her emotions. I think she's the type who will mingle with others on a shallow level, but takes her a while to open up deeply. And when she does open up, she can get her feelings hurt easily.

Therefore, I decided to marry her. Thanks for all your support, guys.

Edited by Oppa

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in short she's introvert.. lol kinda agree with you on this story.

except for one thing you marrying SY..

cuz i will do w/e it takes to get SY's heart too >_<

how bout' a friendly competition eh? lol

Edited by Kimmoy♥

LMAO! First of all... That was a good joke, your last line! ;)

But I agree with everything else, Seungyeon herself hinted many times about her real personality and she does seem more like the introverted kind. I think that just shows how dedicated she is in achieving her dreams, going against her own personality to fit in the standards of the entertainment world... And I remember she once said her camera personality was slowly becoming her real personality so I guess that means she's getting used to being more sociable.

Anyways, nice post~ Made me laugh too. :D

Yeah, i kinda agree.

From vids that i've seen, most of her jokes or aegyo usually didn't get much genuine reactions from her members. (some of them laughed/smiled etc. but they seems to do it just because they have to)

And that sort of gave me an impression that she isn't that close to her members~

Like they are together simply because of work.

Just my opinions~ So please don't flame me if you find that what I said totally doesn't make sense to you.

I'm a supporter of KARA too :)

I actually find that cute whenever the people around her don't laugh at all.

Though, she has worked so hard to get KARA known through out the shows before and

now she's finally at rest(?)

I honestly think that Ham is changing and opening a more. I like the fact that she has mention about her personality

off-camera is different and more quiet(?) At least, she honest about that and of course you have to

be all happy and funny to get attention. Don't a lot of celebs say the same thing? They are just like Ham.

I remember watching IY, Hara's cam along with SY eating. You could see Ham been her funny real self and you could tell that she wasn't faking it.

Omg this just gives me another reason to love SY xD, i find girls which take a lot of time to open up really cute. =)

Personally i don't think SY is a loner, just shy and waits for somebody to try to be friends with her. Unlike a more.. uh let's say more confident(?) person, who would just go to a stranger and say hi.

I don't think she's a loner.. maybe because of her shy side,but I do think that she is close with other members =)

haha yeah I think her aegyo is phailed!! (when she try aegyoing)

I always remember that inkigayo mascot moment -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YigrAsJDSqg

I remember I dont really know KARA (excepet for Gyuri) that day and I was like "lol what is that girl doing?" *facepalm*

but when her aegyo just appear naturally you just fell in love with her.. I start watching kara variety show and can't help but fell for her..

So yeah pls don't marry her because I also want to =P

I realise that too..

On shows I see that Jiyoung and Gyuri seem to be very close. And Nicole is close with Hara.

It's always ham thats left alone and all..

Tho I see Hara and Ham get along well sometimes too.

Sometimes i suspect what is really going in privately.

But anyway, ham still rocks! :)

I don't think Ham is a loner she's more quiet and shy. I think the other Kara members are a lot more energetic and outgoing compared to her and thus, I think she takes on the role as Kara's guardian. I remember a lot of the members saying Seungyeon is very mature and is the responsible one. Also, I think Seungyeon like having very close few friends versus having a lot of friends. I know she is really close to UEE and Younha. I think right now she's closest to Gyuri and Hara in Kara :D

if shes an introvert and a loner... that sounds just like me... hahaha... i too if possible would like to marry her... i just love her eye smile... makes my day seeing her eye smiles... :tongue:

LOL!!!We will NOT let you marry her,LOL~~

Anyway,yes,Seunyeon is that kind of person...Her personality is a lot like me,sometimes we get excited to random things at the very random time and there's not a lot people understand that>.<we're really shy about that so we try not to talk much~I don't like to aproach people like how Nicole seems so easy to do>.<

I don't think she's a loner,she just like to be alone and I understand that coz I like to be alone too^^I laugh alone all the time,ahaha...

I think she's the type who will mingle with others on a shallow level, but takes her a while to open up deeply. And when she does open up, she can get her feelings hurt easily.

I just never realized how much in common I am with Seungyeon about that..we're not easy to trust people & once we come to trust we get really hurt if that person betray us..so we try not to trust people too much,and we avoid that as much as we could..am I making any sense?LOL~

maybe that's why I'm very protective about Seungyeon,coz I see myself the same^^I really feel like I can connect with her & that's why I love her so much!^^

Edited by Hyewoo