[Hamtastic] Do You Think Hammie is a Loner?

Hamster Boy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol hamster boy, so you are marrying her?

did she give you the nod? hahahhah.

to crack at all ham's jokes is the proof that they are close? no. :D

i always believe cuteness & aegyo comes out naturally, rather than for the camera.

yes sometimes they worked, but sometimes they just didn't achieve the desired response.

but that doesn't mean anything about their relationship.

actually there isn't a need to show the world on cam the closeness they have shared.

as for her pesonality, be it shy, introverted or whatever, she's still the fighting hammie we are proud of.

sy jjang.

i do not think that SY is a loner..

its just that she doesn't know how to express herself freely that all..

no matter what, i still love her.. hehe.. :D

Edited by Kara~iur

Therefore, I decided to marry her. Thanks for all your support, guys.

Haha..looks like u will have to face many competitor...

I dont think Seungyeon is a loner.. In kara bakery, there look really close and taking care each other..

Especially with Gyuri..but..yeay, she seem doesnt have a very close bond with other member,,such as leader-maknae and HaNi..

Its okay.. we'll always here for u.. :)

naah i dont think shes a loner.

shes like the quite person type right?

maybe thats why we rarely see her talks to other people.

Therefore, I decided to marry her. Thanks for all your support, guys.

haha maybe u got the wrong SY XD

first of LOLOLOL at your last line....

second introverted doesnt mean shes a loner or shy, or anything like that, it means she likes/needs some time alone... its perfectly normal

plus she seems to have taken on the guardian figure in the group, which means she has to keep her composure and such....

seungyeon is always by herself....everytime i see her shes always to her self. nicole and hara, gyuri and jiyoung, there really isn't anyone i can pair with seungyeon, at times her and gyuri seem so close, and at other times they seem so opposite. but i gotta say seungyeon has grown on me, sometimes her cuteness is a bit too much, but when she bungee jumped on infinity challenge and maintained her composer during that performance where she fell, i couldn't help but respect her. She may seem like a loner but shes a great entertainer!

lol...love your last line!

ahhh there's always that one person who seems to be a loner in a group, but i think she's close with her members. itz hard to tell with celebrities because we don't know about their private lives. all we can do is support her! <3

Seungyeon... I think she's kind of shy and maybe doesn't have enough confidence in herself when she meets new people? I mean she doesn't have a plethora of freidns outside of KARA but... she has a really good relationship with KARA. I mean her and Gyuri are really close~ if you watch them on bora radio shows, they're almost always sitting next to each other and just like in their own world. Plus they like to group up and call themselves the '88 line and assert their seniority sometimes. XD But yeah she's stated before that her personality off camera and on-camera is different. She had to work really hard to get kara's name out there during their hiatus. I always think of her as this tech-loving dork who doesn't really open up that much around people she doesn't trust that much.

Yub Seungyeon's just introvert. But she DOES look like a loner in regarding to interactions with other members. Thats a reason why I dont like group with odd number D: we didnt feel her loneliness at all during kara4, when Nicole hugged Seungyeon a lot and Sunghee chose Seungyeon as the teasing target lol I remember this friend was asking me "Why aint KARA members close to each other?", at that time I was like "Erhh? O.o oh no, you must be wrong. They are close" but now I guess she was thinking of Seungyeon. Gyuri & Seungyeon is never close though they are in 88-line. Seungyeon was close to Nicole for giving the maknae Korean lessons; and also close to Sunghee bcos both of them are sort of introvert ppl (too bad she couldnt get to the closest for Sunghee chose to marry to Gyuri XD), but now you can see Gyuri is paired up with Jiyoung most of the time (partially for they share the radio schedule, and Gyuri the great omma loves to take care of the group's baby) and HaNi couple is everywhere (lol!).

Yet Seungyeon's still close to Younha. If you follow Younha you would know how reserved and at the same time mature she is. Thats probably why these two get along. Their thoughts are more mature than their real age, they tend not to reach out to ppl but will be a bit more passive in making friends, and have small circle of friends as well.

I find she shares some of her personalities with me XD I know how it feels like when surrounded by a whole gang of extrovert people :P its not that your friends dont love you so much or they isolate you, but from the view of outsiders, you would look like standing separately bcos you dont show your hype the way others do! haha So dont worry, KARA LOVE IS IN THE AIR FOR SURE! :)

Okay final touch.. she's so admirable to me <3 she's managed to become an idol with that personality. its indeed not easy know? when you have to be soooo opposite to your real self. but HAHAHA i have to admit. i dont like it when she overuses her cuteness :P frankly im even annoyed lol

I think she is a bit of an introvert.. she might be overwhelmed when there are a lot of people around and it's just more comfortable to be on the side? The other members are more outgoing and touchy/feely and sometimes it can be mistaken that they leave SeungYeon out but I think they know her personality and it's not anything like that. So yes, she is a bit of a loner but it's not like she's sad.. she might just feel more comfortable being by herself. I think people tend to think she's the same on tv as in real life no matter how many times she's mentioned she isn't XD.

EDIT:

About the other members not laughing at her jokes or not thinking her ageyo is cute.. well it's because they know the off screen Seungyeon, when they see this side of SeungYeon .. it's a bit awkward for them... For Gyuri, SeungYeon is the same age has her.. Gyuri's image of her is different than what we see on TV so she is probably like SeungYeon what are you doing sort of thing? Like how SeungYeon reacts to Gyuri's Goddess image :)

^ i do agree shes the introvert type :)

actually witnessed it in person >.< at LAX

but i would say this tho, she is close to the others despite being who she is.

i saw this video, thought i should share it.. >.<

this is off-air or w/e you call it.

it's our lovely Ham feeding our lovely Hara.

credit as as tagged.