[Hamtastic] Do You Think Hammie is a Loner?

Hamster Boy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

LOL,it is funny for the lst line bt i dun thk u r able to get through all of the competitors easily since the sy's fans r too much too much outside there......about sy whether she is a loner o not,i dun thk so...as well as KARA exists,sy wont feel lonely as the rest of the members wil accompany wif her all the way......

• 2 weeks later...
going against her own personality to fit in the standards of the entertainment world...

I'm loving this comment~

..I'm really amazed with shy people who can dance~

I mean, when they dance, they ooze sex appeal and all

but when they get off stage, they're timid and all~

seungyeoni daebak! :D

as Gyuri once said, "she grew up well" :wub:

hah...we got all her fans right here, at least she could be a lil more happy u know ^_^ but about friends...its really difficult to find true great friends lol.sometimes i even wonder do i really still have true friends around me? ;/ it's really disappointing when ur friend/s hurt you =/

^ ugh, don't remind me of my lack of Sweet Muse TT____________TT

I'm not liking the label of 'loner.' That kinda conveys social reject/hermit/theres something wrong with your social skills.

Out of all Kara members, scratch that, all kpop idols, Seungyeon is actually the person I find myself most similar to. She's also the hardest one for me to figure out in the group. She looks adorable but is one of the most fearless idols out there (I have not yet seen an idol bungee jump without a second of hesistation aside from her), looks fabulous but admits she has terrible fashion sense, looks naive and innocent but is very smart and shrewd.

I can however conclude this: I think she's content with her life right now. People might say 'oh, why doesn't she go on shows more, why doesn't the spotlight fall on her more,' but to tell you the truth I never had the feeling she was one of the types who loves attention more than her life. She was the popularity pusher in the Kara transition days, and I feel she did the shows out of a sense of loyalty and determination for the group's survival, and because of the pressure I don't think she enjoyed her job much then. Now she's at peace with retirement--watch Kara on Taxi, as Cole says Seungyeon always become content with the decisions she make in life. Plus, her popularity is actually ridiculously high. It's kind of an underground one since she's not as everywhere as, say, the SNSD girls. But, I was able to confirm this after finding out 1.) at the auction for charity thing where female kpop artists sold their 'hands,' Seungyeon came in second after Yoona (and Hara and Nicole for 3rd and 4th :wub:) and 2.) Seungyeon being the only Kara member to show up on a top 50 female vocalists list that was clearly more popularity poll than valid research.

As for her friendship with Gyuri, it's ridiculous to say they don't get along well. They've been together for 3 years, so they know things about each other that connects them more intimately than most others. I compare it to the college roommate friendship (when they get along of course XD). You're not bff with each other, but somehow you feel closer and more trusting of that person than a lot of other friends. Also, for Gyuri Seungyeon is a equal-terms friend, meaning both can treat each other as adults, versus the more 'I'm watching over you because you're like my younger sister' friendship Gyul shares with Cole.

What a catch phrase your last line was! Kekeke~

I've noticed this recently, all of my favorite members

from girl groups are introverts - Taeyeon of SNSD,

Yoobin of WONDER GIRLS, and now Seungyeon.

Maybe because I can understand them. Oh the feeling! <3

And good luck on marrying her, btw.

• 3 weeks later...