[Hamtastic] Do You Think Hammie is a Loner?

Hamster Boy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think she's a loner. Seems like she's similar to SNSD's Jessica where she just lets her bandmates get the spotlight and only speaks when spoken to but they are both very approachable. I always thought her and Gyuri gets along the best since they're same age, plus when they "fight/argue" on variety shows it's great comedy.

For those people saying "fair competition" for her hand in marriage; sorry to break it to you but 2+ people fighting for one (very adorable) woman is destined to be dirty! :scared:

Hmm...that's true. xD Idkk, she's very cute. I love that she's timid. It just shows that she's a normal person just like everybody else. Remember? Hara used to be very shy and timid. Now look at her!

I think...around the time of the Revolution album release, SeungYeon unni blossomed and matured. I think that's when she started being a little bit quieter and more timid. I dunno. I think she was always timid, but...I dunno. xD

There's nothing wrong with it. She has a lot of celebrity friends. She just never talks about them. For example, she's friends with UEE! I had no idea. O_O. I barely see any After School interactions with KARA, so it was a surprise.

• 4 weeks later...

let me relate myself to her... kkekeke :rolleyes:

I think we have the same personality...

when a lot of people are watching SeungYeon acts like she's active, fun, does a lot of aegyoing and other stuffs

but quiet when only few are around

same as me... when I'm in my school people thinks that I'm very active, fun, jokes a lot when I'm with them...

but at the end of the day I still want a quiet moment with myself...

• 2 weeks later...

i think she is. but not in a bad way! so i remember watching this show. i forgot what it was called but it had to do with reuniting with a teacher from your past. so ham's teacher was picked, but they had to do a secret camera on her to make the show a little more interesting(?) but KARA was also in a middle of an 'interview' but ham looked a little apart from the others. i feel like she wants to be alone. that's what the other members say about her. i guess she needs it? i mean i understand. her personality is pretty different from tv and when she's having her personal time~

i also noticed that thing.

whew~ but don't worry hammie, we your fans will always give you the attention you want. hahaha!

don't mind the other memebers or other people.

as long as we are here, you should be happy. hahaha!

thanks for pointing it out,

well i don't have a violent reaction to your last line, because I'm a girl.

all i can say is that, i LOLed at that part. haha!

I don't think she's a loner more like she's reserve and at times timid and shy.

I think Seungyeon does not letting the media know about her personal life or who she hangs out with and know. She seems very secretive and protective about her personal life and her friends. I think she has a awesome friendship with Gyuri and they always say they understand each other well because they are the same age and they know a lot about each other. I think Seungyeon likes having close friends like her Kara members instead of being the life of the party or a social butterfly.

Seungyeon and Jiyoung have been getting a lot closer lately and I can tell by their interactions through fancams and twitter. LOL.

Edited by yoomster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lOl seems like everyone wanna marry Hammy, have a friendly competition den :D..and though she may look like a loner but i doubt she is..she seems to wan to interact that much and caring for KARA..mayb is what we see from the outside that makes her feel like a loner but i doubt she is..Hammy jjang!

• 2 weeks later...