[Hamtastic] Do You Think Hammie is a Loner?

Hamster Boy

at first i really thought she was a loner.

as gyuri is close to jiyoung..

and hara is close to nicole..

but as i get to know more about KARA,

i don't really think she is.

its just that she doesn't really show affection toward others.

like what gyul omma always do to other members.. hugging n sniffing.. :sweatdrop:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

:unsure: Is a quiet person a loner? If yes, then she's a loner. I loves to stalk KARA through fancams :lol: . What's better way to get to know your idols better than watching fancams? Seungyeon stand out like a sore thumb to me because she's so different from her TV persona. I always think that she's the mood-maker in KARA cause she's so bright in front of camera, so imagine my surprise when I see her sitting quietly in a corner, silently observing her surrounding. In a fancam where KARA was at the Sheraton hotel, they were all sitting around a large table. Gyuri, Jiyoung, Hara and Nicole each were facing each other, then beside them were bags, and then there is Seungyeon. I was like :blink: why is she sitting further away from the members? Also, when KARA was doing encore after winning first place in music stations like Music Core, all the other members were busy greeting, thanking and all that stuff with other artists, while she just stood there :(

There're also fancams when Hara and Seungyeon were shooting King of Idols in Thailand. She is so quiet and do not mingle much with others. She also looks quiet sad :cry: Well, maybe it's because at that time she was preoccupied with the lawsuit issue, that's why she's so quiet.

There's nothing wrong with being a loner since I'm also a loner in middle school. It's just one of the facet of her personality :tongue: Who knows, maybe she's a hyper person when the cameras (be it fancams or not) aren't rolling. And besides, she looks happier and more cheerful now after the lawsuit issue had ended. Yay, Seungyeon!!! :thumbup:

Edited by City_Bear_90

• 7 months later...

Her being a little introverted may have some negative connotation to the idea, however, I don't feel that way at all :) Id like to think that she works very hard and really wants to achieve her dreams :) by what I've seen, she's really amazing just the way she is and doesn't have to change :) I'll continue to support Hammie :D Seungyeon fighting!!!!

There's nothing wrong with being introverted, who tend to want to spend more time alone. Sure, she's never gonna be the life of the party. But she's lovable, proven by the fact that every horny guy here wants to marry her. :lol:

Sometimes the introverted ones are the most entertaining in front of the camera. ex Mike Myers, Robert Dinero, Stephen Chow, etc.

Haha a good joke at the end...

but is she really like that????

if yes that means I've got the same personality like her...

I too feel that I'm a Loner...

although there are many friends that surrounding me but it really feel like I'm a loner when I try to crack a joke with them...

and it feels like I'm from a different dimensions from them...

like Hammie if what you said is true...

I too had got hurt a lot in friendship althoguh I try not to take it into my heart...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really ? from all the varieties and LIVE shows I have watched, she does not seem to be like that.

Maybe I need to watch more fancams like the other members said. Oh and I knew a little bit about her being alone through the Fun Facts in the forum. And thats not enough, I have to see it to belive it

• 7 months later...

I don't think she is a loner, the videos that I've seen she is always so happy and outgoing but than again it is tv. I'm sure she has Kara members and family to support her and many friends. I mean come on who wouldn't want to be her friend. She probably has people lined up lol

• 4 weeks later...

I think she doesn't get genuine reactions from the others because they know she's not being herself when she does those things... As for the rest of the description, I agree completely. As for marrying her... I'm sorry, but in Korea you can only marry one person!

• 5 months later...

haha! i dont like the last line, cuz SY is mine! xD

recently watched a talk show, of course she's in there... know more of her, that there's a fan sent her humiliating letters for a year! seriously i'm so angry! feel so sorry when she cries~ ;(

btw new kamilia here~ i love seung yeon! <3!!

• 1 month later...

Since SeungYeon got a CyWorld account in 2007, she loved to make friends with other especially KAMILIA, but there were also some antis got this chance to bash her, so after that, SeungYeon was becoming aloof for the other, but we still know she is a very friendly girl...... :gemheart: 
Apart from that, SeungYeon was the only child in her family and she got no siblings to chat or play with, so SeungYeon maybe will feel lonely sometimes when she's alone...... :gloomy: 
Also, SeungYeon experienced so much pain before in the gloomy time, she always got bullied from some hosts in TV programme and criticize from some antis, of course SeungYeon became less believing in the other one, but SeungYeon also cares for her members in KARA and all KAMILIA, I believe SeungYeon will stay with us forever...... :gemadmire: