[2010.03.15] KARA's Alphabet Talk

coffeebeanie

Thanks for translating and sharing this news..

hmm..Alphabet Talks..Never heard of it..But its kinda creative.. :)

Im just wondering..Why Nicole has so many boy-friends instead of girl-friends..xDD

Nah..Just curious..

When i read the part about Invite..

I thought that they will invite some other celebrities..

However, they invite their parents..

Aww...How sweet.. XDD

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the article. Gyuri really is the ideal type for a leader..she rarely shows her emotion and lets the members shine on their own without felt threatened by the other members fame. She's one of the few leaders of girl group that i think really had that "leader" charisma . Also loved Nicole's answer that she want to show to her family in US what she's become now after 5 yrs...i think they already proud of her

"Threats. Haha~ I'm afraid to even think about threats made. You know, we hear in the news about death threats and blackmails made to celebrities. I imagined myself being in that situation, and I think it will really be scary."

I know that's just scary. Just like 2PM is suffering with threats and blackmails but they still keep on going.

Anyways, that's something that every celeb goes through but i hope KARA stays stronger than ever<3

"Myself. Although I know that other things are important as well, I think I need to value and love myself first." (Hara)

Of course, I know there is family and everyone that you cherish...but first and most importantly is that you cherish and just like how explained, you must have confidence and treasure YOURSELF.

Great interview, thanks for translating! I actually like their cute image rather than the black sleek concept that a lot of groups are transitioning into =/.

Edited by x3 Koo Hara

"we think thats what are fans liked about us."

this made me LOL. thats what we LOVE about you girls! :)

i was actually surprised hara said herself

i thought she was gonna say kamilia

maybe she didnt b/c the other girls teased her about it! lol :P

aww nicole gave a shoutout to jinwoon and key :(

I'm really proud of KARA! I mean they are finally getting the recognition that they deserve. Everyone from Karaholic will continue to support them. It makes me just tear up after looking back on how hard they worked to reach their goals and dreams. I really loved their answers! Its so heartfelt and determined! I really hope that this year will be a year of great success for them! KARA FIGHTING!^-^

really enjoyed reading the KARA LUPIN interview!

thanks so much for the translation!

"The bible. I've been reading it everyday for the past 8 years since my middle school days, so its precious to me. I read it every night before going to sleep, and I feel that during this quiet moment, I am able to reflect"

Seungyeon's answer is really touching. I really love how their

answers are all honest and how they answers rseems simple

but have a deep meaning. i think my explanation sucks ^^"

Kara!! i love them more & more

Their answers sounds so true..

Nicole really experienced many hardships, aww,

I hope she can come back to America to visit her family...

Gyuri really treasures her family the most..

and Seungie~! WOW, she loves her bible eh, that's so amazing to know..^^~

KYaaaah, Jiyoungie wants to learn the keyboards! I can help you there Jiyoungie..kekeke..

thanks for shaeing..^^

WOW. It's nice knowing those infos. :D

"The Bible" - Seungyeon. Wow. I'm loving her much much more :D

Hara's the most important thing to Hara. :D Hilarious but so true.

Wow, Key's close to Nicole. How cute :)

They're really nice. I'm loving Kara MORE :D

KARA FIGHTING! <3

Haha.. i think the girls are really answering very seriously O.o..

Well, I thought this interview was special. Elaborating the meanings and representation of every alphabet.

Yep, I agree with Hara that to be successful in anything else, you have to love yourself first. :D

It is so nice of Nicole that she actually mention Jinwoon and Key too. I guess the two of them seems to be especially close to Nicole in Korea besides her Kara members.

Aww.. I also like the answer for I (Invite). It shows that they really cherish their family members and hope their parents get to see their performances on live. Hehe.. Thats so sweet! :)

This interview shows that the girls are really growing time by time and also the way they speak is so mature now :) I am so happy to see them being so successful and also able to understand what are they thinking about. I'm so proud of them!

Hope they will continue the good work and bring up better performances..and of course, with their parents there to support and encourage them too! :)

Kara Fighting!!~

Edit: Ooppps! Thanks for sharing the article with us! Haha..

Edited by deadlyraven