[2010.03.15] KARA's Alphabet Talk

coffeebeanie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interviewer was really creative to spin the questions off "Lupin". That aside, it is interesting to see that they mention their parents a fair bit. When you are living away from them, missing them is a given, like you just wish they were by your side to give support.

thx for the translation, this interview really lets us learn more about them, and to know that they are really down to earth, that they are humans jus like us but they are where they are today becos of the effort and sacrifices they put in, really makes us feel closer to them and to learn from them that you have to work hard to fufil ur dreams.

BTW, anyone of you agrees with me Nicole dun really have to lose anymore weight, cos in my opinion she is really slim now and has a great and toned body. but of course i know she dun purposely starve herself and still eats as normal.

KARA HWAITINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

KARA JJANG!

Haha. Hara's comment made my day~

Hara really loves herself alot:D:D:D

And yay, Nicole~

KeyJincole is back!:):D:D

With this much of interactions, seriously, i wonder how it turns out someday!

And our jing is still as innoccent as ever!

Piano? Aww. I will get you one if i could:D:D:D

Hwaiting~

"The bible. I've been reading it everyday for the past 8 years since my middle school days, so its precious to me. I read it every night before going to sleep, and I feel that during this quiet moment, I am able to reflect" (Seungyeon)

aah seungyeon must be really faithul! that's why kara is so blessed right now. they get the spotlight they deserve

Godbless kara more. :))

and nicole so sweet mentioning his male friends, i think she is more comfortable with male? hhaa. that's why she look fiercer than ever. :D

and jiyoung's answers are so cute! :) ahaha

"The bible. I've been reading it everyday for the past 8 years since my middle school days, so its precious to me. I read it every night before going to sleep, and I feel that during this quiet moment, I am able to reflect" (Seungyeon)

don't know that Seungyeon was very religious. This is one amazing thing ya know O__o

anyway thanks for translating adn sharing xD

An honest answer for every part:)

as expected of KARA! no pretending whatsoever :)

K - Known

A - Addictive

R - Responsible

A - Aspiring

L - Luscious

U - Unshaken

P - Perfect

I - Indigenous

N - Number 1!!!!

GO KARA HWAITING!!!!!!!!!