coffeebeanie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww~!!

I like this interview~!!

It is so touching and real....

Aww, nicole is close with Jinwoon and Key!!

It is hard to be moving from a place with a lot of friends to a new environment with none...

I can relate..

Good luck to you girls in the future~!!

Stay healthy!!

i can just picture jing prancing around learning keyboard and guitar :) and getting all excited when she gets a piece right and then prancing all around again thrilled to have succeeded :):jyc3: hope they put THAT on a reality show.

p.s. found the emoticon after i wrote this. pleasant surprise

Edited by kaniel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jiyoung is getting to be quite musically inclined and it shows in her performances these days

yeahyeah~!! and hopefully she will outshine all the Kara members~ muhuhuhaha

U: Unique

What's the most unique thing about KARA?

"We're not always made up. As girl idols, we are expected to act pretty all the time, but on programs, we show our hardworking nature instead of pretending to look good. We think thats what our fans like about us. That we are like younger sisters to them. But on stage, we try to show them a charismatic performance."

yea this is also what i like about kara they seem more real than the other groups

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

"The bible. I've been reading it everyday for the past 8 years since my middle school days, so its precious to me. I read it every night before going to sleep, and I feel that during this quiet moment, I am able to reflect" (Seungyeon)

"My mom and my two friends here in Korea - 2AM's Jinwoon and Shinee's Key. Because we work in the same industry, we are able to understand each other well." (Nicole)

"All the people around me. I think its because of these people who worry about me and offer me their advices that I am able to be where I am today." (Jiyoung)

Sooo agree with them...

Treasure your family,close friends, people around you who care about you and also treasure ur religion~