[2010.03.15] KARA's Alphabet Talk

coffeebeanie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nicole and jinwon would be the perfect couple ever, 2ams maknae is a cool little guy and nicole is just nicole ^_^

match made in heaven ^^,

Gyuri's leader response..She always makes me this way with her words (: Wow, SY really depends on God. I really respect that since I'm a Christian myself. Hara's response to what is important makes me think she might have had some confidence problems in the past. Maybe not, but it makes me happy knowing that was her answer. An answer that might sound conceited or something, but it's really insightful. Family is so important to the girls, it makes me happy. Thanks so much for translating!

Nicole's answer... She's coming back here in no time, her family and friends must be so proud of her! :)

Hara's answer reminded me of Gyuri but it's very true.

KARA are one of groups that has been through both sides, it gives them a needed perspective. They will always be humble and it's very true that is why Kamilia will always be there.

thanks tin!

A: Accompishment

What did Nicole, who grew up abroad, want to accomplish most?

"I want our group to be recognized and acknowledged by everyone. I also want to show a great performance to my friends and family back in America. Since moving to Korea 5 years ago to fulfill my dream as a singer, I've never gone back yet. I want to go back as a KARA member and show how much I changed and grew over the years."

love all the answers..

it shows us how humble they are >_<

the always stunning 90 degree bows we see on music shows all the time.. amazes me.

btw. nicoles gonna accomplish it soon on May 1st 2010.. when Kara performs at HB >_<

and i'll be able to see it >_<

Edited by Kimmoy♥

╔══════════════╗

Aawww this interview was so cute~

The person who thought of the whole alphabet idea is genius!

And I think it'll be really great if all their parents come to see them at their concert~

So that KARA can show them all how hard they work and how truly AMAZING they are on stage!

Nicole's answer for the most precious thing surprised me a bit~

I knew one of them was going to be her mom, but Key and Jinwoon???

Heheh I expected her bffs Hyoyeon, Seohyun, or Sunny!

But the the genuine friendship between Nicole, Key, and Jinwoon is heavenly sweet~

Hhhhhhmm... I wonder which her friendship with them will bloom into love~

Heheh I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

╚══════════════╝

after hearing nicole, feel like giving her a litte pat on her back. it tells how determined she was when decided to take the opportunity in korea. she has done well enough to deserve a break to go back visit her friends in america.

kara5 & jira debuts fell on seungyeon's birthday. i missed that moment.

the girls need & have a good leader. thumbs up for gyrui.

these are what i like about kara. unique, true, humble & nature. they are improving all the time.

dsp, does it worth trying to catch them surprised by gathering their parents in 1 of those performances or anni?

Edited by red4summer

"We're not always made up. As girl idols, we are expected to act pretty all the time, but on programs, we show our hardworking nature instead of pretending to look good. We think thats what our fans like about us. That we are like younger sisters to them. But on stage, we try to show them a charismatic performance."

^this. Kara is awesome.

also, would be awesome if Kara performed in America :D

I love Gyuri's answer about leadership - it is such a great leadership answer and frankly, I could not think of any of these members to fill up Gyuri's leader shoes. She sees the value and the burden of it because it is a burden...in a positive and negative light and she's been with it for 3 years that she cannot think of it being bad or good.

"My mom and my two friends here in Korea -
2AM's Jinwoon and Shinee's Key
. Because we work in the same industry, we are able to understand each other well." (Nicole)

so, this basically made my day ;D AHAHAHA !

dsfklskdf omfg, so adorable <3 i knew they were close, but for nicole to mention those two specifically?

AH-DOOR-AH-BULL. ADORABLE. LOL ! ;D i'm definitely loving the jinkeycole/jincolekey friendship goin' on

over here. :3 it's shooo' cute . nicole, i love your sincerity . LOOOOOL ! &i love all of the answers that they

gave ! i mean, like the questions are kind of deep & somewhat personal so it was nice to read some of the

thoughts & stuff that they have (:

I love the fact that they're always the girls next door. It's amazing how much these ladies have grown.

When I look back to their debuts day to Rock U to now, it all seemed so impossible. I hope the ladies get

time to learn an instrument. I'd love to watch the girls play an instrument live and possibly compose their

own song. I so agree with Gyuri. It's like you think you know it but you really don't. That's how I feel &

think all the time T_T I hope they'll have a concert one day and have their families and friends present!

aww..the alphabet is just adorable..

the great part was Nicole's since she had to survive in Korea

i love it..it's so great to play over and over again!

lol...i mean read over and over again!

and cool..Seungyeon read the bible maybe i should do that too!?

Wow all of them answers are so them. Their answers are basically their personality. And about what gyuri said why most people are their fans is totally true. That's one reason why I love Kara.

This make me know Kara more. It mentions how they are.

As a leader,Gyuri's answers express her mature and experience.

I'm curious a bit for Nicole's Precious that she mentions about 2AM's Jinwoon and Shinee's Key.

It's quite weird to mentions like that. but that indicate to her sincere.

I think people read this have to love Kara more like me.

They are very cute and honest.

Hope they will get a lot of love.