[2010.03.15] KARA's Alphabet Talk

coffeebeanie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My mom and my two friends here in Korea - 2AM's Jinwoon and Shinee's Key. Because we work in the same industry, we are able to understand each other well." (Nicole)

wahhh i love this!!! Key-cole!!! she's really really friends with the two.....

and parents unite to their concert.. how sweet of them... i wonder what it will look like....

Kara jjang!

A: Afraid

Hara looks like she's scared a lot of things, because of her big eyes. What is she most afraid of?

"Threats. Haha~ I'm afraid to even think about threats made. You know, we hear in the news about death threats and blackmails made to celebrities. I imagined myself being in that situation, and I think it will really be scary."

U: Unique

What's the most unique thing about KARA?

"We're not always made up. As girl idols, we are expected to act pretty all the time, but on programs, we show our hardworking nature instead of pretending to look good. We think thats what our fans like about us. That we are like younger sisters to them. But on stage, we try to show them a charismatic performance."

P: Precious

Whats the most precious thing for you?

"My parents" (Gyuri)

"The bible. I've been reading it everyday for the past 8 years since my middle school days, so its precious to me. I read it every night before going to sleep, and I feel that during this quiet moment, I am able to reflect" (Seungyeon)

"My mom and my two friends here in Korea - 2AM's Jinwoon and Shinee's Key. Because we work in the same industry, we are able to understand each other well." (Nicole)

"All the people around me. I think its because of these people who worry about me and offer me their advices that I am able to be where I am today." (Jiyoung)

"Myself. Although I know that other things are important as well, I think I need to value and love myself first." (Hara)

source: SPORTS SEOUL LINK

tip-off: mae@KARAholic, anne@KARAholic

translated by: coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

Hara! Don't be afraid of those mean antis >.<

We're always here to catch you if you fall ;D

It's nice to know that the girls do their best to be themselves on TV :tongue:

Go Seungyeon! Be a religion nerd >D

Nicole. Just date one of them. Seriously.

Love Hara's answers XD

Edited by iKoala95

JInwoon and Key~~

---

Lol. K for Kilogram XDD

I like this haha. It's so creative~

I want our group to be recognized and acknowledged by everyone.

They already are ♥♥♥

"We're not always made up. As girl idols, we are expected to act pretty all the time, but on programs, we show our hardworking nature instead of pretending to look good. We think thats what our fans like about us. That we are like younger sisters to them. But on stage, we try to show them a charismatic performance."

I AGREE ! I love them for being so down-to-earth and hardworking and for being themselves~

Although for some people *coughlikemecough* they're like our older sisters haha. KARA JJANG ~

Edited by Mariel !

they are really so sweet!

i think they are really good daughters and their parents will always be happy letting them to union as kara:]

they are always working hard and trying to do their best in every performance~i deeply support their answers and also them!

reading this again today.

feel again for nicole. she wants "concern & care" the most.

hope she can find comfort in more friends.

just watched her dream team performance, she looked lovely when she tried her best.

sincerely wish she will be showered with lots of love soon.

gyuri's words are always very profound & mature.

she's definitely someone who can work excellently with.

someone who can depend & rely on.

im speechless. these types of interviews are almost as good as seein the girls on video. i love to get to konw them better and this interview did it. gyuri about leadership is deep, kara wanting to perform for their parents are nice, and jut about everything else that they said was heart warming. their image got better thru this interview, it was at an all time high already, but they just raised it again. thanks for translating!!