Blank Space in Lupin Mini Album?

mshinata

I think that's intended for Sunghee. HAHA.

I wish I had an album though.

They left a thought for her. :lol:

For us to think, luckily, you noticed.

THANKS. ^^

Too bad i dun have it yet...

I never expected like dat to happen...

Maybe its possibly a fill for an ex member...

A gud idea...to give a hint to someone who owns dat album

But its only possibility right...but it could be possible :)

for some reason i feel like they just did that so none of the 5 individual portraits on the page would be any bigger than the others. haha. sorry to break the trend and not think it's for sungja =(

lol..i jz realised that..maybe they purposely left that space or its requested from kara... they could use darker color like black if they wanted none of the 5 individual portraits to be bigger than others imho >.<

LOL! how awesome =) I didn't really notice it till I saw this thread o__O

OMG u GUYS didnt know!!?!? when u shine a black light over it thers a secret message? it makes sense with it all being a lupin album and what not go go go try ill be surprised with what u see :) !!!!

OMG u GUYS didnt know!!?!? when u shine a black light over it thers a secret message? it makes sense with it all being a lupin album and what not go go go try ill be surprised with what u see :) !!!!

seriously? o.o i dont have a black light...what does it say?

• 1 month later...

LOL, what's with the black light thing?!?! it made me laugh though LOL, but is it real?

EDIT : oh hey, i just tried to measure it( not by scale ) and the space width of nicole and hara's pic matches each other, and seungyeon's and jiyoung's and the blank space( together left and right page ) matches as well, high possibility the space is left intentionally!

Edited by jovan

• 3 weeks later...
OMG u GUYS didnt know!!?!? when u shine a black light over it thers a secret message? it makes sense with it all being a lupin album and what not go go go try ill be surprised with what u see :P !!!!

OMG!!!! WOW!!! So cool! How did you find out?!?! I was so amazed by this

:)

• 9 months later...