Blank Space in Lupin Mini Album?

mshinata

Okay. So...there's this white blank box in the Lupin mini album. After looking through the mini album so many times, I finally noticed it. O.O

Kamilia who have bought the mini album know what I mean. It's the page right after the page where it shows the lyrics of "Rollin'" It made me wonder...

Why is there a white space next to SeungYeon unni?

Then...I thought about Sunghee.

The people who designed the mini album could've filled the white space, but they didn't. Instead, they left it blank.

I was wondering...could they be leaving the white space for Sunghee? That would be so thoughtful if they did. :] Or maybe the girls requested it? Since the Lupin mini album does have a 'strong' feeling to it, it's just like the "First Blooming" album, right? Maybe they left the white space there in respect for Sunghee (maybe reminding her that there's always a spot for her in Kara? O:)

Idk. xD Maybe it's just me over-thinking things, but I'll just keep thinking that that white blank is for our Sungja. :]

I'm sorry I can't find the right pic. T__T

Edited by mshinata

add picture for you =)

262pobk.jpg

Sorry this is my scanned.. I dont want to rip the book so It became like that..

Basically its 2 pages

left page -> Nicole, Hara, Gyuri

right page -> blank, Seungyeon, Jiyoung

hmm I didn't think of this before, now that you mention it, it does looks weird.. They can actually put something like lupin or picture of 5 of them together =/

Yeah...The random blank space. I think if it was a mistake...then that's one big mistake, but I also thought of Sunghee. It can't really be that they made such a random space in the album...could they? Who knows, maybe the members did request it for Sunghee. If they did, then that's really sweet. If it was mistake....then DSP needs better people for album designs.

interesting, and nice thought with the scan.

bad designing? chance is low.

for sung at girls request? low too but amazing if so. comeback hint?

weird, would say. let's hope for all we "hope".

well you guys didn't find Nicole and Jiyoung's solo pics weird, they were both numbered but the other members weren't XD Nicole's was numbered 1 but Jiyoung's was number 2 but it was all the way in the back not page 2..

whoa O.o

maybe a printing error..lol

but that's impossible!!yeah..i agree about the Sunghee space...

it's either Kara requested it or DSP really made it or DSP just went it really blank..

or it's just style...there are a lot of reasons but i only believe two of them!

I didn't have noticed it until yet lol.

To me, I think It's mostly due to an error from the prainter

Because I don't think SungHee could comeback again

And if DSP or KARA ask it...It's too weird to put a blank

dude i was so going to make this thread as well, it looked like a mistake but then i thought its too big and glaring a mistake to go unnoticed by the quality control check, specially as they have all worked so hard to get this album out and looking pristine so i think it is not so far fetched in thinking it could be something to do with leaving a little something something for our sunghee :)

gone but not forgotten :)

well you guys didn't find Nicole and Jiyoung's solo pics weird, they were both numbered but the other members weren't XD Nicole's was numbered 1 but Jiyoung's was number 2 but it was all the way in the back not page 2..

let me check mine.

omg your right! never noticed that before.

bad editing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think it was just part of the design,

the graphic coordinators wouldnt look over something as big as that haha

im sure they did it intentionally hoho