[2010.03.18] Kara "Idols are not rivals, but companions who share the same dream."

Harue

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx a lot for the translation harue..

it was very nice...

i like the way they answers every questions :(

it really shows how mature they've becomed..

and they still very humble :)

love them very much :)

i'm sure, this year kara will reach even higher..

wow...

I really love how they answer the questions...especially ham and gyul's answers...lol

I gotta agree Idols are not rivals all of them strive and do their best

in order to achieve their dream ^^

thanks for sharing :)

im impressed by our ham's answer about the school thing......

actually it's really true if you think about it - awfully proud of our ham unnie :)

thx for the translations!!!

P.S. CONGRATZ TO KARA FOR THEIR SECOND WIN ON MUBANK! ! ! ! ! ! though i pity t-ara about the score thing........ :D

Really deep thoughts and a good answer indeed, from this we can see that the girls are growing bits by bits, especially the unnies Gyuri & SeungYeon, i really adore both of them for working hard through out those years and 2010 really does them proud as a group as we can see they managed to get HIT song like LUPIN...

SeungYeon really answer the part where the idols are not RIVALS but COMPANIONS instead :D...hope all can see this as one entity as i see all girl groups as one entity of entertainment...where i can see how much they grow each year...

WON-SO-KA-TA-MIN-DAV-SEE

WOW. I totally idolize SY. :hihi: Great answer. So humble. :D

Gyuri and Seungyeon are so matured. They answered so well.

So deep and meaningful. They've internalized what they are really doing.

Companions ^_^ I love that. I love Ham. :)

KARA FIGHTING!

BTW. SNSD's Run devil run is hot. :gyc3:

Thanks for the translation.

Pretty much their true words from their heart and seeing seungyeon said about class and students really shock me.

They are competitors in stage just like having exams ^.^ but i hope they are sisters during free time and bond with other group <3

i love how they answered the questions, specially hams :inluv: theyre all in this together :) and we are also lucky to be part of the ride in seeing them develop and mature as artists from their debut days

This is my first first time posting on here... I'm a Sone turned Karaholic! lol

My first encounter with Kara was watching Invincible Youth with Sunny & Yuri from Soshi...

I couldn't help but notice this one lively, beautiful girl who is hilarious as well... among the other members her smile and her charms had me curious. Who was she? That, and she was really close with the SNSD girls lol.

Goo Hara amright? Lupin is genius. Nicole is love. Gyuri is love. I don't really know the other member, but I'm sure it won't be long, haha.

The reason I'm loving KARA is the same reason I'm a Soshi fan- these girls are talented, charming, and they' put their best foot forward! I wouldn't be surprised if they reach the same level of success as SNSD (if not more) in the near future. I mean, look at Lupin now :)

Anyway enough of rambling, I really liked this article, says a lot about who the girls are and how they treat other people!

thx for the translation

Han Seungyeon said: "You can think of a school. Just like students inside a classroom study hard together, I think it's the same thing with singers. When idols within a similar age-range gather together, the goal is not really surpassing each other. Since each one of them has a different color, it's more about doing their best to show their own color".

i love how ham describe this.it show they don't think others groups as rivals but more to a friend that support each other but in the same time try to improve themselves to be more better in the future.. gah.. they really mature. kara always gave a good answer n describe it pretty well especially regarding this kind of thing. thats is why i really love kara.

i hope kara will be doing well not only in japan but also in the other countries too. kara hwaiting.

Edited by nurfatinyasminazmi

╔══════════════╗

Aaaawww I really like the way they worded that~

"Idols are not rivals, but companions who share the same dream."

I hate it when people compare groups and portray them as rivals, when really they are close friends~

Like the amazing bond between SoKa~ they're always supporting and loving each other!

And I also like the way they emphasized that 'Lupin' was their theme, not black~

Yeah sure there are alot of girl groups WEARING black, but they each have their own unique feel to their concept!

Heheh I really like this interview~ thanks for translating!

╚══════════════╝