[2010.03.19] Clarifications for K Chart winner announcement confusion on KBS Music Bank

chupachups

It has been known that there was a broadcast accident in the display of the subtitle on KBS Music Bank K Chart results.

During the show on 19th March, KARA and T-ara were featured as the 2 contestants for the #1 spot on K Chart. Epik High was also contestant for K Chart but as they were not present, a photo for them was used when revealing the winner.

And when the scores were revealed, it showed that T-ara had the highest score and should be #1. But MC Song JoongKi and Seo HyoRim said,

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mistake may cause a fight between Kamilias and T-ara fans.

It must have been so annoying to the T-ara fans. Well. it's good that they've changed it quickly.

Aw. Unfortunate event. :|

Congrats to KARA. :D KARA JJANG. <3

I really thought T-ara won because on the screen they had the highest score and Hyomin was smiling and was really happy already but then the MC said there was a mistake. Kinda feel sorry for Hyomin and the other members of T-ara

But one things for sure Kara won again with Lupin hehe

Love both T-ara and Kara though

I think next week there will be a new number one and will break Kara's winning streak

Its gonna be run devil run by snsd

Its not like I like SNSD better, I love almost all girl groups especially Kara

but I really could tell that's what's gonna happen next week.

not even the wrong fail score board can stop kara from winning! ahaha:))

i am glad things cleared up. this is not the first time the scores switched

so i hope the one who encode the scores is not a bias of which group. ahhha;.

so happy kara won! AS USUAL IT'S THEIRS!

their song fits what they are achieving now

oh saw this broadcast live on KBSW, was confused as well but its good to have an explanation now.

still Music Bank shld avoid such mistakes in the future. not really good for both Kara and T-ara.

Congratz to Kara for winning again! and to T-ara dun feel bad, they are really good and excelling as well, jus like all other girl groups!

KARA HWAITINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

ya, actually feel bad for t-ara & their fans.

but hey fortunately for kara & kamilia, it was indeed a scare. :D

my heart sank when the scores stopped, but suddenly i saw the word "lupin".

only when i saw the trophy given to seungyeon & flowers to jiyoung, was i confirmed.

everything else was history. :)

Edited by red4summer

Thanks for sharing.

Its a pity hyomin was excited but cheers t-ara you guys did well too =)

Grats to kara though Cheers!

This mistakes should not happen or their relationships between the groups will =(

i feel sorry for t-ara the mix up shouldnt have happened but mistakes do happen, im just happy kara won again :inluv:

fighting!!!!!

yay!!! i just got home and the first thing i did was log onto akp and karaholic to see if kara won! and akp wasn't working and the article here was "clarification"...i was so scared for a while....but then, YAY!!!!! congrats on the second MuBank win!!! It must not have been a good feeling for T-Ara and their fans. I hope this doesn't cause any problems between fans. I really like hyomin and eunjung! (don't really know the other members well)

I think it's the second time that MuBank made this mistake. But last time, they put the wrong pic on SNSD, but at least they got the Group Name and the score right, so ppl can figure it out. This time, they got the pic, the name and the score all wrong. and thank goodness the MCs had the right score. Hope they are more careful because we don't want MuBank to realize they gave the award to the wrong group during their encore stage. It's hurtful for the artists and their fans.

KARA jjang! I guess they won't be coming back with a repackaged album (like with Honey) if they are preparing to debut in Japan in May. Oh well, while I liked the other songs, I didn't really think any would be able to combat the many comebacks coming up. But I do hope they get some more special stages and can showcase the other songs like Tasty Love, which is a perfect spring song after umbrella. So cheerful and it'll be different from the charisma overload haha.

Edited by lalalalahey

Well, thats not something i want to see, affecting both Kara and T-ara but! KARA WON! YAY.

And i hope they can maintain their winning streak cuz i still think Lupin's better than Run devil run. You judge.

KARA HAVE DONE WELL~ YAY! GOGOGO~ HWAITING!

KARA JJANG!

oh wow, what a horrible mix up! i hope it doesn't discourage t-ara in any way. hopefully next time there won't be issues! hahaha anyways, congratulations to kara! imagine how gekidan hitori must be feeling after kara's second mubank win! lol time for a 3-peat!

kara fighting!