[2010.03.19] Clarifications for K Chart winner announcement confusion on KBS Music Bank

chupachups

horrible mix-up. There was slight awkwardness when they gave the trophy to Kara.

I feel bad for T-Ara since I am a fan of both group.

But I am glad that Kara won (since my bias for Kara is stronger. LOL)

Congratulations to the girls!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With such a big mistake, It was very consfusing and frustrating in the same time.

Weird and hard moment for both KARA and Tiara.

And I felt very sad for Tiara and especially when I saw Hyomin's face so happy after seeing their score.

But It was once again KARA triumph and happiness win over all lol.

Big step for KARA indeed ! And congrat girls once again !

woot woot.. thank god it's been calrified..

this made me "huh? WTF" when they announced the winner...

but ultimately Kara is the victor her.. i just felt bad for T-ara..

i could see Hyomin's excitement.. when the result came out.

and IMO MuBank still is the most reliable music shows out there..

better than Mnet.. kekeke!

Kara Fighting!!

Watched it live on KBS-W as well. I didnt understand Korean, but they way they sprayed the confetti and the subsequent handling of the trophy to KARA helped to soothe my nerves, though I feel a little sorry for T-ara. This results blooper ranks jointly with the SNSD Blackout disaster (MBC MuCore 31/01/10) as one of the biggest music show bloopers I've seen, though the way KBS handling it (immediate apology to flabbergasted KARA and T-ARA fans while the show was still live) was rather more admirable than MBC's stonewalled silence before netizens flooded their Music Core forums

I like both groups, so hopefully there isnt a fan war between sides that exclusively support one group, and esp nothing happening between the K-ARA-T alliance (also known as the T-KARA).they have fostered quite a bit of goodwill with the golden outfits photo backstage

Congrats to the girls for another win but I hope T-ara doesn't feel too badly about it. I also hope there aren't any fan wars between the groups too. I was watching and Hyomin was excited before she knew Kara won and even after Kara won so I hope there isn't any awkwardness there. It might be hard for the girls to stay on top with 2am and SNSD releasing new songs but good luck to them!

╔══════════════╗

YAY~ I'm really happy KARA won on Music Bank again!

So 2 mutizens from M!C, 2 mutizens from Music Bank, now we need another one from Inki!

And hopefully even more in the upcoming weeks~ I really want them to win a triple crown!

I'm really happy for KARA, but at the same time, I feel sad for T-ara...

When the saw the total score, they looked so happy~ then they find out they didn't win...

*sigh* What mean mixup... the Music Bank people seriously need to be more careful so that doesn't happen again!

But I was all good cuz T-ara also seemed happy KARA won and gave them hugs~ T-KARA love!

╚══════════════╝

I feel bad for t'ara but worse for Kara - after all those years of hard work they win k-chart for the second time and its marred by un-professionalism... poor things. They should've been enjoying their win but instead they were confused and sorry for t'ara.

I think that they should stop apologizing and fix the stupid glitch that causes these messes - that was just uncomfortable for everybody

hopefully T-ara doesn't gain a hatred for Kara for this accident that Kara did not cause, it's the fault of the program and the workers in it

I like both T-ara and Kara, so they should get along and be friends, not competitors, like Gyuri and Seungyeon said.

anyways, awesome to hear that Kara won! And also awesome to hear that T-ara is second!

Seriously...!!!

my heart was like no!!!

then they said kara win

so i was like wat the???

then i log in here..

then found this post..

then i was like ooooooWWWH.......

neway congrates girls...~

Yes i was confused to why T-ARA had the bigger score. Good thing they cleared it up.

We don't want any angry fans barking at Kara. I'm so happy Kara's getting recognized on Music Bank!

Seriously...!!!

my heart was like no!!!

then they said kara win

so i was like wat the???

then i log in here..

then found this post..

then i was like ooooooWWWH.......

neway congrates girls...~

Felt the same way... :wub: