[2010.03.20] Lee Young Ja surprised at Kara

PremiumCoffee

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad they've exceeded expectations and come this far. :D They're not just another underrated group; they're a group that's broken stigmas and risen to the top. I'm so proud of them~~ (and DSP, too, for giving them all these opportunities.) And I absolutely agree with lalalalahey. The fans are a huge portion of their success but it's the artist who has to do something to attract the fans. KARA's worked really hard to be where they are, and I'm really glad that they're getting recognized and loved ^^

It's just really exciting for me to say, "oh, KARA's probably going to win ____ today." and not, "oh, I hope KARA wins ____ today." Winning's not everything, but it's a small thing that makes me realize how far they've come. :3

Kara is definitely awesome..

they do well on stage and always work hard..

they are not only pretty but also hard working and have determination.

i'm proud of them..^^

i will always be a kamilia and be with them forever.

kamilia ♥ kara ^^

i havent been a kara fan for that long, but its cool for lee young ja to admit that she had doubts at first but now realized that karas determination and hard work paid off. congrats to both her and kara.

BUT, i disagree with what she said about underestimating the power of the fans. kara needs to work hard and do well before they start gaining fans. so she underestimated the hard work and potential that Kara had. Maybe it's a translation issue, but i don't like it when ppl said, oh the fans really pulled through. well, then the group must be doing something right for their fans to love them so much!

well said.

it's the hardwork & effort that need more recognition.

they provide the foundation for the achievement today.

yea...i was kinda sad back then..

when Kara wasnt a big topic...

And yeah..they're really building up..a lot..

I was really happy now..

Hmm...Jiayou!! ( A chinese saying that means gogo)

that's good that she recognized Kara now...

well..I'm not surprise because I know every time they perform

they do their best and strive more that's why they become more successful from what they are now...

If you love what you are doing, you will be successful...

Even in their Kara4 they are also successful because in every performance it is not the essence of winning or losing

I do not find it in the applause, it lies rather in the satisfaction of accomplishment...

when they perform smoothly and they do their best you can call it a success

Even though they face some challenges and difficulties in life they take a step..they grow stronger and stronger, more and more

skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful ^^

that's why I'm sooo proud of them :)

Kamilia will always be here ^^

thanks for sharing :thumbup:

During this episode, Lee Young Ja admitted that she never thought that girl group Kara would make it this successful someday. Apparently, she underestimated the power of the fans.

On the show, Lee Young Ja shared that she met Kara three years ago on MBC

thx for sharing this.

to tell u the truth, i have never really known much abt kara4 and their first album didnt really appeal much to me.

but i know they really had the potential, and see where they are now. one of the top girls groups out there.

i dun think it was the fans she shld have underestimated, but the girls themselves. we fans dun really do much other than supporting them.

its is their effort they had put in that had caught our hearts and it is this same effort that had brought them to where they are now

and even after this they never let pride stood in their way, they jus continued working hard

KARA HWAITINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! we kamilias will always support u guys!!

for those who haven't seen this, this is a note from a Shinhwa fan. it's nice to see recognition from other groups and know that kamilias are not the only ones who feel this way! besides, i think it summarizes kara's charm and why we're so hooked.

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php...&hl=shinhwa

thanks for the link. i was looking everywhere after you mentioned earlier.

strong determination is the key to long term success.

and i bet the graph is in an upward trend too.