[2010.03.20] Lee Young Ja surprised at Kara

PremiumCoffee

It's not only the fans, they've worked very hard themselves. In an episode of Strong Heart, Seungyeon also confessed to all the hardships they went through just to be where they are today.

Plus if they just sucked, there would be no fans to like them to begin with :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody knows the future right? I'm glad that Kara is so popular now! ^_^

I'm sure the girls are happy that they're achievement are regconised by the seniors.

Kamilias stood by Kara and i think that's what matters the most.

Kara should be get a praise that they can go though a difficult time.

only watching other success is so painful. but they can used it driving them to go to their go.

I'm so proud of you. To compare with SNSD and Wonder girl.They are in big company that have capability for promote more.

That's easier to make other know about them.

Hope Kara will raise popular incessantly. I will always support you guys.

Lee Young Ja admitted that she never thought that girl group Kara would make it this successful someday

It toke years for KARA to success but they did it and now they have become so far !

I still can remember old days when they were this underrated group nobody really noticed

watching Wonder Girls or SNSD growing bigger and bigger !

But they keep faith and realize their dream

*SOBS* :cry:

When I was still a new fan of Kara,

I can hear some comments like. . "They have the worst dance steps ever. IT'S NOT ENERGETIC' (like what Young Ja said.)

But I still believed that one day. . they would be the best girl group ever.

**emotional mode**

And this is it. Right, they proved them all wrong.

KARA.. hwaiiting! :thumbup:

Kara didn't become very success when they first debut,

they have to work step by step to achieve their glory..

The hardwork behind their success is unseen..

And that's why i think that they deserve it, no doubt..

Well, YoungJa was wrong.. Our girls can be successful!!

FIGHTING!!

Rather than thinking they weren't gonna succeed, I just thought that they were kinda ahead of times when they debuted. The tomboyish, tough girl look was what won me over really, but I think K-pop wasn't at that point where they liked that kind of image yet. There was another girl group that time called Storm who had a strong image like Kara, but didn't get the popularity that both Kara and Storm deserved imo. SNSD and Wonder Girls were the popular concepts and therefore gained more attention.

Fast forward to today, and hardly anyone remembers Storm [ahhhh, I miss them ;__;], but Kara pushed through, though losing a member and gaining two new ones, and have finally gained success and found their niche in the k-pop industry. I'm glad Lee Young Ja recognizes their energy and enthusiasm now. ^^

Huhuhuh....

how nice ^_^

Kara do grrew much since their debut :)

i've been a fan since break it and for me, i know they will get huge :)

it's just a pity that SH can't stay with Kara until their success :) but luckily we met Hara and maknae :)

GO KARA! SHOW WHAT U GIRLS ARE MADE OF!!!!

at first, i felt the same as lee young ja when kara first debut. I remember seung yeon would go around a lot on variety shows to PR kara. Kara went through a lot to get where they're at now and i admit i was wrong back then. best wishes to kara!

Whats there to be surprised about??? haha you got 5 of beautiful women will a huge range of talents that

pump out hit after hit....thats seems like a reciepe for success to me =)

Big changes since their debut and they've definitely done the right things to get where they are now

They deserve all the awards they have and the ones coming to them =)

Rather than thinking they weren't gonna succeed, I just thought that they were kinda ahead of times

when they debuted. The tomboyish, tough girl look was what won me over really, but I think K-pop

wasn't at that point where they liked that kind of image yet. ... SNSD and Wonder Girls were the

popular concepts and therefore gained more attention...

...they were this underrated group nobody really noticed watching Wonder Girls or SNSD growing

bigger and bigger ! But they keep faith and realize their dream

best summarised my thought.

couldn't bear to guess what must have gone into their mind during hiatus. :)

these are why i love them most.

treasure them like tomorrow is the last.

it isn't their fault when weather turns bad, but luckily they never turn back.

to believe sunshine is always just round the corner, which they did.