[2010.03.14] Why Was Gyuri Drinking Beer and Eating Chicken By Herself at 2AM?

mae

Why Was Gyuri Drinking Beer and Eating Chicken By Herself at 2AM?

20rpfk8.jpg

On the newest episode of MBC Quiz to Change the World, comedian Kim TaeHyun revealed that he once witnessed KARA

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha bless her cotton socks, im close to my friends but when im really sad i tend to turn to food and other stuff to ease and collect myself. im guessing she isnt the talking her problems kinda girl ^^

Thanks for the article mae. I guess thats the burden of being the leader, maybe Goddess just didn't want bother the other members with her own problems...its okay though coz i think Gyuri is a strong leader and also a little bit of beer is alright XD

Aww... she's too strong =P Hopefully, she'll open up to her members and her family more, so that she doesn't have to keep all that burden inside her! It's okay leader, a little comfort food once in a while never hurt anyone - in fact, it's better than ignoring the pain!

At least she's all smiles now because of the great success Kara's having ^^

goddess was probably drinking dark beer like guiness, no bud light for yonshin! j/k! it's okay, the ppl at the chicken shop prob thought the beer and chicken goddess came to visit them.

this makes her more real. ahh leader fighting!!!! just don't drink your sorrows and don't drink alone. (and in moderation). you hv three members who are of age..jing can drink apple juice or perrier...maybe milk.

HAHAHA! Goddess!

Beer and chicken? Some weird combination just right for goddess i guess!

Ha, hopes gyuri doesnt keep all of her troubles to herself and share it with the others~

KARA forever JJANG!

And ha, i still hope gyul eats whatever she likes even if its beer or chicken early 2am!